New QB Recruiting Direction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New QB Recruiting Direction

Nine months to plan and you come up with J'Bore. Okay.
Nine months to plan what? I just got the idea of this thread when the #'s 1 & 2 QB recruits for 2018 decided to go elsewhere.

Nine months to plan what? I just got the idea of this thread when the #'s 1 & 2 QB recruits for 2018 decided to go elsewhere.

I mean the kid's parents knew that he was going to be born in nine months, and the best name they could come up with is J'Bore.

I mean the kid's parents knew that he was going to be born in nine months, and the best name they could come up with is J'Bore.
OK, that's hardly the craziest name out there; though I now see where you are going.

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I could be just out of habit) but wasn't Dungey a bit of an under the radar late signing type of scenario. I believe some folks were wondering what we were doing signing a kid all the way from Oregon (which is beautiful place by the way). After all, we can't even recruit in NY!

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I could be just out of habit) but wasn't Dungey a bit of an under the radar late signing type of scenario. I believe some folks were wondering what we were doing signing a kid all the way from Oregon (which is beautiful place by the way). After all, we can't even recruit in NY!

No, you're right. He was very much under the radar.

yes, I believe he was listed as a 2 star when we offered.
And considering that; there are most likely other, unsigned QB's with the talent we could mine.

yes, I believe he was listed as a 2 star when we offered.
And considering that; there are most likely other, unsigned QB's with the talent we could mine.
Dungey was a 3* recruit from day one of his recruitment here. I still can't figure how or why so many PAC12 and west coast schools whiffed on him.

Dungey was a 3* recruit from day one of his recruitment here. I still can't figure how or why so many PAC12 and west coast schools whiffed on him.

Oregon St. offered after he was already committed to us, but they were it.

I think he said somewhere recently that playing hoops in some way hurt either his performance in camps or his exposure, and he has a bit of a chip because of it.

Coach Lynch has been following this kid for awhile. No offer. Looks like he works with Madei.

Oregon St. offered after he was already committed to us, but they were it.
And they had a coaching change that year, so they were behind the 8 ball.

Coach Lynch has been following this kid for awhile. No offer. Looks like he works with Madei.
He is a smaller Qb candidate @ 6'1" but his tape looks good. Interesting; thanks for sharing.

Put this name, " Tadas Tatarunas" in your search box at the top right on here and check out the highlight film on this kid that we had at one time one checking out and have heard that we may be checking him out again. I really like this kid. Great size and can throw most every throw. Someone mentioned he may have some slow feet but we can work with this.

rackman,

Tadas Tatarunas, 6'4" 200 from Ohio, visited Cuse on 4/30. Does he have any offers yet? It seems that he isn't at the level of QB's that we have been pursuing.
What do you like about him and why do you feel he is a good choice for us?

rackman,

Tadas Tatarunas, 6'4" 200 from Ohio, visited Cuse on 4/30. Does he have any offers yet? It seems that he isn't at the level of QB's that we have been pursuing.
What do you like about him and why do you feel he is a good choice for us?
This kid can make all the throws at this stage of the game. Good size. I believe he is actually closer to 220. He plays against pretty good competition. I also think one of our coaches are following him. I just enjoyed his film. He hangs in the pocket really well also.

QB Steven Krajewski visits campus tomorrow. At 6'4" 205 lbs, he has the look of a QB that Coach Babers and crew can develop into an ACC thrower.

I think he said somewhere recently that playing hoops in some way hurt either his performance in camps or his exposure, and he has a bit of a chip because of it.
He was a multiple sports star who didnt do all the camps. Thank goodness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom