New Season Ticket Holder | Syracusefan.com

New Season Ticket Holder

Toronto Cuse

Walk On
While I have been making my way up to the dome from Canada for nearly 15 years now, I am finally ready to take the step and buy season tickets. Any advice for me ?? Anything I should know ??

do not cross the border with backpacks in the vehicle and you should put on the new license plate holder that syracuse gives it's season ticket holders.

While I have been making my way up to the dome from Canada for nearly 15 years now, I am finally ready to take the step and buy season tickets. Any advice for me ?? Anything I should know ??
Court side seats are nice, but I hear none are available at this point. :)

Never under any circumstances drink the draft beer.
Never under any circumstances eat a domedog.
You don't need to make a lot of stops driving back to Toronto.

Yes. First thing it that Syracuse is down from Canada.

Section 310 is where the cool people sit. Get a parking pass. Get there early to watch Trevor shoot.

If I get seats in your section again, does that guarantee we'll get to see 6 overtimes again Tomcat ?? Any parking pass in particular I should get ?? Is there different passes for different locations ?? Been watching Trevor shoot since he was in the 10th grade. You don't have to tell me to get there early :) Is there any sections I don't want ?? Also, am I the first person you guys have ever razzed for being north of you ?? How did it feel ??

do not cross the border with backpacks in the vehicle and you should put on the new license plate holder that syracuse gives it's season ticket holders.

What?!? This is my 11th year as a season ticket holder. Never received this or heard of this before!

What?!? This is my 11th year as a season ticket holder. Never received this or heard of this before!

I think it was for football season tixs holders.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If I get seats in your section again, does that guarantee we'll get to see 6 overtimes again Tomcat ?? Any parking pass in particular I should get ?? Is there different passes for different locations ?? Been watching Trevor shoot since he was in the 10th grade. You don't have to tell me to get there early :) Is there any sections I don't want ?? Also, am I the first person you guys have ever razzed for being north of you ?? How did it feel ??
LOL, maybe it was the two of us in the same section that caused 6 OTs. Only one way to find out for sure.

Not sure if you can control what lot your parking pass is at but I think the Standart lot is easier to get out of that some of the others. Pretty short walk too. I would study the preferred seating chart to see how things break down in terms of cost and quality of seat. I don't like the 200 level; the overhang just weirds me out for some reason, and I like to be able to see the whole arena. But that is just me.

Preferred seating chart

I know some people posted last year and were interested a seating chart with prices, and since season ticket sales are beginning for nonrenewals, I figured I'd supplement Tomcat's link:

Tiered Pricing Flyer: http://www.carrierdome.com/media/documents/2012/2/Basketball_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2012.pdf

Also, as Tom said, I personally prefer being able to see the court from an overhead view, that way I can see how things are developing. I've only sat in the 100s one time though, so perhaps I'm just used to the 300s.

Yeah, save your money. Cuse games in the dome can stink if you sit in the bleacher seating.

People are too fat. :mad: