New seat review thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New seat review thread

Seriously, who didn’t have to stand up when people walked by when we had metal bleachers? Like, little kids can do that. But adults? Not me, ever.

in 311, you could slide back beyond the seat and slide the knees over, but no longer. Which again, it is what it is, but it's definitely tighter

tell me where to sign, or once a quarter I can live with, guy next to me went and got beer, came back, went and got nachos, came back then with about 2 mins left in the 1st quarter went to use bathroom i think and then came back with two waters, that set the tone for the game.
Two teenaged girls about 8 seats to my left, who were not really there to watch football, came and went at least a dozen times.

We were displaced by the students. Now in 210, Row E.

Pros:

Seats are comfortable.
Plenty of leg room.
Jake sits 2 rows in front of us.

Cons:

Not sure if they are STHs, but I had 2 young ladies (6-7 years old’ish) to my left who were dressed up as cheerleaders. They bounced up and down on the seats. A lot. The whole row shook.

New row neighbors kept their trips to the concourse at a minimum and seemed to time their goings and comings to coincide with breaks in the game. Had to stand, but not a big deal.

Jake sits 2 rows in front of us. (j/k)

Last edited:
Why does it worry you though?

Just a thought that occurred as I got up and back down several dozen more times than I would in a movie theater or at a baseball game.

320 is the place to be these days apparently
Doubt it. Only so much moola to go around. In a perfect world I would be on the 50 maybe 20 rows up. Are you sitting in our hood?>

Doubt it. Only so much moola to go around. In a perfect world I would be on the 50 maybe 20 rows up. Are you sitting in our hood?>
Yep but we moved to the 50s after Q1 because it was open.

Just a thought that occurred as I got up and back down several dozen more times than I would in a movie theater or at a baseball game.
Fair enough. I would offer "worrying " over a plastic seat(s) in a football stadium may not be healthy for you but if you feel it's important to do so, then...

It's a bit of a tight fit in 311. If someone is leaving the row you have to stand up. Your knees are right up to the chairback in front of you. It definitely feels steeper as well, which, whatever I guess.

Comfort wise they beat the benches, but i'll be curious for a bigger crowd or even a basketball game.

This of course was 1 game in 1 seat in 1 area. I am sure we'll move around throughout the year(s) but it absolutely looks better than the seas of silver
One of the best parts of sitting 200 level rowA was that there was so much leg room you could stretch out and barely have to move if someone was exiting. Now I'm thinking that scooching back and sliding knees to the side is ok. Half the space now no complaints.

Seriously, who didn’t have to stand up when people walked by when we had metal bleachers? Like, little kids can do that. But adults? Not me, ever.

I was wondering this same thing

Fair enough. I would offer "worrying " over a plastic seat(s) in a football stadium may not be healthy for you but if you feel it's important to do so, then...

'Wondering'. Not 'worrying'.

My 200 level seats were great. Little arm rests, good aisle room, and back/butt felt fine when the clock hit zeros. Only thing I wish I got that I didn’t were cup holders. Must be reserved for the Richie Rich 100 level seats
Not in my section 128

'Wondering'. Not 'worrying'.
I worry about how long the seats will last. They are similar to movies theater or baseball park seats but you don't have to get up out of those seats much to cheer or let someone through. With football, it's up and down and up and down. Will these seats be able to take it?
The first sentence starts with "I worry about how long the seats will last". If you meant "wonder ", then ok that would make more sense.

My 200 level seats were great. Little arm rests, good aisle room, and back/butt felt fine when the clock hit zeros. Only thing I wish I got that I didn’t were cup holders. Must be reserved for the Richie Rich 100 level seats

There are no cup holders at all. 100,200 or 300 level

In the 300s you can't just move your feet to let someone pass by. You have to stand up every time.
I know. I'm at the end and every 5 min I'm standing to let out

I was wondering this same thing
I didn't have to stand, but I was in a front row so no seat in front.. Or maybe I just made the annoying people leaving during live actions squeeze by.

I will take these seats over sitting on bleachers any day, but the lack of leg room is definitely a bit uncomfortable for me; can't imagine it's fun for taller people. Still more comfortable than the bleachers were though.

I get that there isn't a ton of room. But how does that differ from almost every arena out there?

go to a show at the Landmark

go to a game at Citi field or to every Pro hockey arena I have been in.

Try going to a game at Lynah sometime in winter when people are wearing snow boots and parkas

I get that there isn't a ton of room. But how does that differ from almost every arena out there?

go to a show at the Landmark

go to a game at Citi field or to every Pro hockey arena I have been in.

Try going to a game at Lynah sometime in winter when people are wearing snow boots and parkas
It's definitely an issue at most stadiums, but not all. Capital One Arena in DC has pretty painful legroom too but Audi Field for example is pretty good.

The seats are better than I expected. So comfortable to be able to rest my back! My butt didn’t complain too much about the hardness, which is a relief because I’ve taken about enough of its sass.

I thought of doing a separate thread for the sound. The good news is that I could hear that announcer so much better but the bad news is that the noise level was freaking horrendous. I put in earplugs and when I took them out, I was shocked by the noise. Put them back in again. Will be wearing them to every game from now on.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

The next big business will be portable cup holders customized to fit Dome seats.

Wait, forget I said that, I need to get a patent first.
I wa.t my pads
in 311, you could slide back beyond the seat and slide the knees over, but no longer. Which again, it is what it is, but it's definitely tighter
I want mypads back on our seats, in 300 se ton my butt hurts

Would I have been fine with benches up stairs. Yup
But are the seats much better on the back to sit in. Yup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors