New seat review thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New seat review thread

320 row H on the aisle.

PROs: I can leave my seat and run to bathroom or get a drink and not miss any action on a full timeout

No complaints on seat comfort. My back felt better and no need to bring a seat pad anymore vs old benches

Leg room adequete for 300s. On the aisle I usually stood up and moved to stairs to let someone out

I have Verizon...Internet ran well

CONs

The top of the prison bar above the 319/320 concourse entrance/Sallyport obstructed my view across the field of play. Fortunately they cut out the vertical prison bars and installed plexiglass or else it would have been awful.

Cuseregular sat right behind me this game (row I). He said the prison bar ran parallel along the near sideline.

Seats are tight width wise is you are bigger than average.

I have to behave now. A beautiful little girl maybe 3 next to me. Even my belligerent idiotic stupid ass has some decency. Probably a good thing. In section 249 now saw alot of the old 250 and 251 within sight which was nice. Btw i love the pee troughs but everytime i was there dudes talking bad about them. I dont get it do they wanna wait 3x longer to pee?
If it was my "beautiful little girl (granddaughter) maybe 3 next to me", don't hold back. She's on her way as a fan to making you blush! My son and daughter-in-law are bringing her to the games and teaching her well.

First Down.jpg

It’s horrible.

We used to be in the 100s but due to the student section move my group of 10 got booted to the 200s.

Absolutely horrible food options.

As for beer, great choices and easy access there.

But they need to work on the food upstairs as it is lacking to the max

Let me introduce you to the SyraCruz tailgate. No need for food after that.

I got splattered on by some guy next to me at trough, which has never happened to me before. Guy had a ROCKET of a stream.

Weird combo of totally grossed out but totally impressed at the same time.
I always do my best to look straight ahead at the wall, but whenever I hear/feel a rocket stream I feel compelled to take a quick glance. This happened Saturday and I couldn’t believe my eyes!! Dude had to be 70 years old. I would swear on the Bible a man that old was using the whizzinator or some shít. It was so impressive.

At least in 200s rowA if you bounce up and down even a little you can make at least half the row bounce.

What I don’t understand is how people on the upper level deal with such poor concession options??
Pretty much been going for the old dome nachos which they have behind the endzones and the fresh popcorn in the corners…. Those are two things they have upstairs that they don’t have downstairs. I actually walk upstairs during basketball season to get them both.

If it was my "beautiful little girl (granddaughter) maybe 3 next to me", don't hold back. She's on her way as a fan to making you blush! My son and daughter-in-law are bringing her to the games and teaching her well.

View attachment 244332
Not you guys but you are correct in that shes a beauty and thats awesome shes a big fan! My 'behave' probably makes me just slightly inappropriate around a 3yr old.

Is there less legroom in the 300s compared to the 100s and 200s? If I can’t get back into a front row 300 level seat next year, I may try the 200s. Is their seat size the same as the 100s or 300s?
100s and 200s are the same size, I believe, except for the Orange prime seats. The 300s seats are 19 inches wide, while the 100s/200s are 21 inches. I have no problem with leg room.

100s and 200s are the same size, I believe, except for the Orange prime seats. The 300s seats are 19 inches wide, while the 100s/200s are 21 inches. I have no problem with leg room.
In 107, and still 6ft, no problem with leg room.

I thought Dome looked fantastic. New seats are killer but installing 42K new seats w/o any cup holders is a strange decision and one I think we will all regret over time

I worry about how long the seats will last. They are similar to movies theater or baseball park seats but you don't have to get up out of those seats much to cheer or let someone through. With football, it's up and down and up and down. Will these seats be able to take it?

I worry about how long the seats will last. They are similar to movies theater or baseball park seats but you don't have to get up out of those seats much to cheer or let someone through. With football, it's up and down and up and down. Will these seats be able to take it?
Are they having to be replaced on a regular basis at the hundreds/thousands of stadiums/arenas that use them around the world? It's not like they are a new invention.

At least in 200s rowA if you bounce up and down even a little you can make at least half the row bounce.
My kid figured that out. I’m watching other people as she’s having the time of her life and I’m like… could you bounce standing up for a little?

I would not worry about that issue. As a matter of fact I would not even call that an issue. Maintenance will take care of that stuff.

I thought Dome looked fantastic. New seats are killer but installing 42K new seats w/o any cup holders is a strange decision and one I think we will all regret over time

If they had installed cup holders it would have cost 4k more seats.

I know that sounds crazy, but it’s the reality of the situation.

They wanted to put cup holders in but it was just too many lost seats

I have a 3 year old grandson

He favors cute girls in Orange

Just saying lol

Time to bring him to a game with J.J. So they can stare at little girls.

J.J. Says Hi to about every little girl but if it’s a boy, forget about it lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom