New strength coach | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New strength coach

At least deadlifting a natural movement, picking things up. Squats is not a natural movement, at least it doesn't seem so to me, so I'd assume it's the more dangerous of the two.
Squats are more dangerous because you can crush yourself under the bar (among other things). The hard part of squats is at the bottom of the squat (you are most vulnerable). The hard part of deads the weight is still on the deck

I do front and back squats, deadlifts, romanians and sumo lifts at different times throughout my process but I've never tried to move/push/lift something in everyday life that resembled the back squat. There's no doubting the benefits of the exercise but I feel as if it may be more dangerous because it's not really all that natural of a human movement. Dangerous on the knees, as well as back if improper form is used repetitively.

I do front and back squats, deadlifts, romanians and sumo lifts at different times throughout my process but I've never tried to move/push/lift something in everyday life that resembled the back squat. There's no doubting the benefits of the exercise but I feel as if it may be more dangerous because it's not really all that natural of a human movement. Dangerous on the knees, as well as back if improper form is used repetitively.
Well I sumo wrestle for a living so I use squats in my daily life

Maybe they can just get the players to do some of these lifts...
mountainsidehospblog.shovelingsnow.jpg

There are plenty of colleges that implement trap bar deadlifting into programs. Mach safer and doesn't require the precise form that a barbell deadlift would.

I use the trap still after having lower back issues for the last 10 years.

maybe deadlifts are causing lower back issues ?
I think it's the opposite. Not deadlifting (and squatting) causes back issues. You gotta move baby...put some pop in that meat popsicle.

College trainers don't have kids dead lift for whatever reason. Dead lifts are great for overall strength but it is by far the most taxing exercise , your body actually releases a tiny amount of natural growth hormone to counter the duress that deadlifts and squats for that matter put your body through

Weider was emphatic that the squat was the only exercise by itself that could drive the body into an anabolic state and I agree. No other exercise taxed me more than the squat.

Sean Edinger is not a new strength coach came is same time as Babers.

The only problem with any of these is that if you do them wrong you will get hurt. Use proper technique and you'll be fine.

Saw the team equipment box truck at core athletic on e Taft this morning on my way to work.

Looked like they were grabbing some equipment for the upcoming practices

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom