New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!!

I got 44 with no name, but yes. The one issue I have is For the glory is stitched on the outside rear collar.
Mine didn’t have “For the Glory” at all. I wonder if someone asked about it on the collar and that’s where they put it?

Not to go too off topic, but how is this site? I've always used aliexpress and tried to get a Daniel Jones jersey (had problems with my bank ordering it).
I got a orange Doley jersey this summer and it came much better than I expected

I got a orange Doley jersey this summer and it came much better than I expected

So it looks like I just need to sort out the baking situation. It's a local credit union

FWIW, I have an orange jersey from China and I think it’s pretty good. I didn’t want to wait for the official ones...I’m impatient. It is well made. I just can’t wrap my head around $100 for a t-shirt. Just my .02

How’s your credit card?

I picked up two of these and my son and I had them on for the Clemson game and got a bunch of positive comments. High quality in my opinion -- even includes stitched ACC logo. I think I paid $25. I'm super satisfied. My only regret is putting Devito on the back -- but I'm still hopeful...

If you want to check them out, have a look at the 360 high def picture from the Clemson game, middle of Section 319 -- you can't miss them.
Link for ordering?

DHgate.com

apologies if posting the link is inappropriate.
Thanks!
I just ordered an Orange 44 without name.
As long as it isn’t total junk then it should be a fine $25.75 investment.

All due respect to anyone who has ordered, are these the jerseys I’m seeing that are more like deer hunter orange?

All due respect to anyone who has ordered, are these the jerseys I’m seeing that are more like deer hunter orange?
I'd highly recommend not using DHGate, have had serious issues with them in the past and there's a good chance your credit card gets stolen at some point after using them.

Got my jerseys in today. Really happy with the quality. Also have a basketball Craig Forth custom one as well.

C86A1343-7C14-4666-B3C1-65B41F7CB747.jpeg
C599F552-33F8-4EA1-BB41-FF61ED1BD095.jpeg

To each his own, but it doesn't even look like the real thing.

more lighting issues than anything. I think the color is very similar. But to what you said, to each their own.

more lighting issues than anything. I think the color is very similar. But to what you said, to each their own.
It’s the “Orange” and block-ish “S” above the numbers that don’t look quite right to me, but they look embroidered, which is a huge step up from the ones the university is selling.

Thanks!
I just ordered an Orange 44 without name.
As long as it isn’t total junk then it should be a fine $25.75 investment.
My jersey arrived this week.

I don’t have a “real one” to compare it to, but I’m very satisfied with it. Exactly as ordered.

Pics?
DHGate?

OrangeJersey-front.jpg

OrangeJersey-back.jpg

I just laid it on the floor, hence not perfect. The only thing that may look a bit off is the block-S on the collar.
It's my first-ever jersey with embroidered numbers & letters, so it feels a bit different than my normal Orange game day attire (polo).

This was ordered from DHGate. If you're uncomfortable ordering from there, just get a VISA/AMEX/Whatever gift card and use it for the order.

View attachment 172308

View attachment 172309

I just laid it on the floor, hence not perfect. The only thing that may look a bit off is the block-S on the collar.
It's my first-ever jersey with embroidered numbers & letters, so it feels a bit different than my normal Orange game day attire (polo).

This was ordered from DHGate. If you're uncomfortable ordering from there, just get a VISA/AMEX/Whatever gift card and use it for the order.

I heard the sizes run a little small?

I heard the sizes run a little small?
Yeah, I wish it was a smidge larger. Incentive to lose a couple of pounds. ;)
If I order a complimentary blue-ie I’ll go one size larger.

When I was up for the Pitt game, I saw a lot of obvious Chinese knockoffs. While they look close enough (I guess), that's the reason that we don't see stitched versions available for purchase. Because rather than purchase through the school, people are buying knockoffs so when Nike looks at jersey sales they can't justify producing them...