New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!!

I don’t.

Blue and orange at home. White and orange on the road.

Maybe one special all orange game.

Agree! Except I'll maybe be a little more lenient and let them mess around for one road and one home game but that's it.

That shirt with the old school football player is very cool, however it’s like a slate blue. That forced me to not get one.

I was at the bookstore last week. They did not have kid sizes in the new jersey. He’s either wrong or they just got them in.

I don’t.

Blue and orange at home. White and orange on the road.

Maybe one special all orange game.
How can one not love all orange

How can one not love all orange

I can deal with it once a season, but it’s not a uni that we’ve ever worn in our glory days. We started wearing it on occasion when we started sucking, as far as I can recall.

I can deal with it once a season, but it’s not a uni that we’ve ever worn in our glory days. We started wearing it on occasion when we started sucking, as far as I can recall.
Nope, we wore all orange at times in the 50s, including 1959. There's a famous picture out there. Someone used it as their avatar.

Nope, we wore all orange at times in the 50s, including 1959. There's a famous picture out there. Someone used it as their avatar.

Really? Had no idea. I remember us doing it late in the Coach P era, but that was the first time I had seen it.

B86E2C46-C6CE-4D1F-9428-7407D7C24DEF.jpeg

Hoping that the other colors are available when I'm on campus in a couple of weeks.

Hoping that the other colors are available when I'm on campus in a couple of weeks.
Mink’s previous tweet said mid-September / mid-October. Based on Nike’s previous history, they’ll hopefully be out before the 2020 season.

Random question but I rarely buy from shop.cuse.com (manny’s loyalist). According to mycuse account I’m supposed to get a 20 percent discount because of donor rank. Does anyone know how I actually go about using that discount? I log in but doesn’t pop up automatically.

These weren't supposed to be available to the public until August. SU made a couple late changes to the design that slowed the rollout process for the uniforms for the general public.

I wonder if they made a limited number of the earlier design and are getting rid of them at a discounted price before making the latest version available later?

The other big disconnect is with the stripes on the sleeves. The arm sleeves aren't remotely close to how0 the real jerseys are set up. Part of that is that the real jerseys have really short sleeves. Maybe they can't put sleeves up that high on the public jerseys.

I wish they would just sell the real jersey. Why can't that happen? It would have been better if all three colors were available from day one as well. But still, all told, this it the best looking Syracuse football jersey available to the public since before Dr Gross and Nike introduced all the bad design decisions. It is a major step forward even now.

Agreed. It's a major step forward. So long as the traditional color scheme is used - Orange-Blue-Orange and Orange-White-Orange I'm good with the new uniform.

It is essentially the Coach Mac uni and I'm good with that.

LGO!