New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!! | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!!

The two questions I have are:

1. Why is the collar different?
2. The MSRP on these style Nike jerseys are $99.99. Why is this only $75?

Not that I’m complaining, just curious.

The two questions I have are:

1. Why is the collar different?
2. The MSRP on these style Nike jerseys are $99.99. Why is this only $75?

Not that I’m complaining, just curious.

What I mean by the collar being different is the thickness between the two:

9296554.jpg

E208612.jpg

What I mean by the collar being different is the thickness between the two:

9296554.jpg

E208612.jpg
These weren't supposed to be available to the public until August. SU made a couple late changes to the design that slowed the rollout process for the uniforms for the general public.

I wonder if they made a limited number of the earlier design and are getting rid of them at a discounted price before making the latest version available later?

The other big disconnect is with the stripes on the sleeves. The arm sleeves aren't remotely close to how0 the real jerseys are set up. Part of that is that the real jerseys have really short sleeves. Maybe they can't put sleeves up that high on the public jerseys.

I wish they would just sell the real jersey. Why can't that happen? It would have been better if all three colors were available from day one as well. But still, all told, this it the best looking Syracuse football jersey available to the public since before Dr Gross and Nike introduced all the bad design decisions. It is a major step forward even now.

I have ordered a stitched Devito white jersey complete with ACC patch from a guy in China. I haven’t received it yet but I will post photos of it when arrives.
Where did u order from?

DHGate - download the app. I ordered a white Devito jersey - haven't received it yet. You can pick from all 3 colors and any name/number you want. Comes with the ACC patch.
That’s not official though.

That’s not official though.
It's more official than you'll be getting from Nike. Nike will not sell a stitched Syracuse football jersey - they will all be the sublimated crap that are more like a t-shirt.

8 grand but you get free xs-mall hoodie that might fight on a cabbage patch doll and an SU beach ball that will last approx 37 seconds before it has a hole in it.

Oh man I think I have the t-shirt version of that!

I have ordered a stitched Devito white jersey complete with ACC patch from a guy in China. I haven’t received it yet but I will post photos of it when arrives.

China huh? I went that route for some boots for my daughter a few years ago. You should have your jersey in time for the bowl game.