New Syracuse Football Promotional Video | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Football Promotional Video

Awesome. It is so important to support what coach Fran, his assistants and the players. We have one chance to turn this around.
Unfortunately the recruiting game has changed. Yes it’s about relationships, but it’s also about NIL. In order for Syracuse to compete we all need to support the NIL initiatives. If we don’t, we will be a one year program and coach Brown won’t succeed. We are behind the rest of the country in regards to donations. There have been a few major donors that have stepped up to help and will continue to do so, but more is needed. The outcome of not participating is Syracuse will be left out of the new athletics world and will be competing with Albany, stony brook and other small time programs. Not only in football, but b-ball and other university programs.
This video is awesome, but let’s not be a one year wonder.
There are two NIL programs to donate to.
Athletes who care- 501c3
SUfootballNIL- money goes directly to the athletes.
Orange United takes 15% of the donation for administrative fees. The two above give 100% to the players. I have seen a few events that the SUfootballNIL has participated in and I am impressed.

With SU the home of Newhouse, frankly why the hell hasn't every promotional video they've put out looked like this from a production standpoint over the years? Granted, the coaching staff they have clips of here are a cut above to prior:)
I'm sure the video team had restrictions too right on what they could shoot/share. I also think Fran Brown is attempting to push and elevate the work of everyone, includes support staff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom