New TE Coach: Nunzio Campanile | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New TE Coach: Nunzio Campanile

Absolutely love the hires so far and especially this one, he and Khalid are going to clean up in Jersey…

Get one more with DMV connections and we’re cooking with gas…
Pretty soon, can’t do that in NY. Need a new phrase or you will be called mean names by the climate folks.

Jake called this two weeks ago...
1674581148630.png

Luv the hire, does this mean a pass will be thrown to a TE during the 2023 season?
Let’s hope we can land a good one from the portal!

Building that wall around Jersey. Love it. Hope he can recruit, a couple Jeremy Shockey type tight ends.

For those wondering, we probably don't want Matt Aliaimo from Rutgers. He's a senior with one year left but has not done much of anything. Maybe he shouldn't have transferred from UCLA to Rutgers after his freshman season?

1674598247425.png

For those wondering, we probably don't want Matt Aliaimo from Rutgers. He's a senior with one year left but has not done much of anything. Maybe he shouldn't have transferred from UCLA to Rutgers after his freshman season?

View attachment 224427
Nope He is not good. His brother plays QB at Purdue. Both overrated players

I have no problem with that whatsoever, but shouldn’t you be on the Colgate … or Cornell message boards ( it seems you would want to post about teams your invested in )
Evidently you do I go where I choose, not where u choose

Why wait? Let them get out on the road and recruit! We're short right now.
They have shifted to the 2024 recruiting class and there are only 4-5 days left for the coaches to be out on the road. Could be the emphasis is to let the new coaches get on campus and situated.

View attachment 224427
Our OC, QB and OL play was not good. Our leading receiver had 42 catches for less than 500 yards. Shouldn’t use these stats as a gauge of potential, as ours was an offensively adverse situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom