Class of 2024 - New Transfer: Michael Grace (ON: Sherwood School) Defense / Transfer from RIT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 New Transfer: Michael Grace (ON: Sherwood School) Defense / Transfer from RIT

The radio show was the weekly coaches show, that happens every week usually on Thursday.

Sat will likely be the biggest crowd of the year but the # SU was shooting was well above what were likely to get Sat. I think they needed to really promote this heavy to get where they wanted to be.
Gary was on with Infanti in studio this morning most advertising is done via social media anyway they use to put 18000 in the dome and the only advertising was through the post standard and pins at the bank

Gary was on with Infanti in studio this morning most advertising is done via social media anyway they use to put 18000 in the dome and the only advertising was through the post standard and pins at the bank

They days of 18K are long gone and more then 2 decades ago. SU still leads in attendance every year so clearly their still doing something right but with what they were shooting for I just expected a little more. In the end they'll still have a really good turnout I'm sure.

They days of 18K are long gone and more then 2 decades ago. SU still leads in attendance every year so clearly their still doing something right but with what they were shooting for I just expected a little more. In the end they'll still have a really good turnout I'm sure.
Getting north of 10K for bigger games (Duke, UVA, MD, ND) should be the goal. I agree with what others have said about advertising through socials. It is still pretty cool that lax is promoted on local radio. That is one of thing that separates this program from everyone else. Do we know if the program does outreach to HS/club teams throughout Upstate (and Canada)? I believe Kayla has been doing this and the attendance figures appear to support it.

Getting north of 10K for bigger games (Duke, UVA, MD, ND) should be the goal. I agree with what others have said about advertising through socials. It is still pretty cool that lax is promoted on local radio. That is one of thing that separates this program from everyone else. Do we know if the program does outreach to HS/club teams throughout Upstate (and Canada)? I believe Kayla has been doing this and the attendance figures appear to support it.
Agree that is a reasonable goal. Weird season where the only big time game in the dome after February was Duke, and that was on a weekday. We did not have the opportunities to have a big match up in the dome in March or April, besides this Saturday. It is tougher when fans can’t get those consistent weekend games throughout the season. Dome schedule conflicts were an issue. Also this trend of neutral sight games is a growing factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom