New tshirt time | Syracusefan.com

New tshirt time

I did a quick Photoshop. Pretty Basic.
TylerTimeFront_zps63542e38.jpg

TylerTimeBack_zpsaef009ab.jpg

Alot of people are making some good coin with this Syracuse team. Lots of merchandise sales, especially t-shirts.

Not saying this should go on a t-shirt but not about to start a new thread about it. Just saw this posted on the North Carolina board, 'Yeah, Cuse just keeps on pulling wins out of their Ennis.'
They deserve props for that. Make sure they know we on the Syracuse board appreciate that quote...and tell them to beat up on Duke.

Is someone going to make this? I would definitely be down for wearing this to the Final 4 in Big D :D
I believe holy shirt is making them.

Yay capitalism

I'm only surprised that SU hasn't already issued a shirt with something like:

Syrcuse Basketball School of Mathmatics
4.4 seconds + 3 points = 24-0

I believe holy shirt is making them.

Yay capitalism
It's probably illegal. The maker of the shirt does not own Ennis's right of publicity, and the shirt pretty obviously refers to him (there'd be a better argument without the maple leaf in my opinion). That Ennis is prohibited from exploiting his rights by NCAA rules doesn't mean someone else can.

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

It's probably illegal. The maker of the shirt does not own Ennis's right of publicity, and the shirt pretty obviously refers to him (there'd be a better argument without the maple leaf in my opinion). That Ennis is prohibited from exploiting his rights by NCAA rules doesn't mean someone else can.

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

42-69265-y.0_standard_500.0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom