New TV channels for Sunday? | Syracusefan.com

New TV channels for Sunday?

Zelda Zonk

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Tourney Record
I need to go out of town (ironically, for San Diego), and need to record the game. But the on-screen channel listing hasn't been updated for Fox College Sports... Does anyone know which channel will have the game?

[Time Warner Los Angeles]

Fox Sports has provided this list of networks and affiliates planning to televise the Battle on the Midway:

FOX Sports Networks
· FOX Sports San Diego
· FOX College Sports
· FOX Sports Arizona
· FOX Sports Detroit
· FOX Sports Midwest
· FOX Sports North
· FOX Sports Ohio
· FOX Sports West
· FOX Sports South
· FOX Sports Southwest
· FOX Sports Wisconsin
Affiliates
· Comcast Bay Area
· Comcast Chicago
· Comcast Philadelphia
· MASN2
· MSG Plus
· Root Sports Northwest
· Root Sports Pittsburgh
· Root Sports Rocky Mountain

In case you don't find out before you leave, Time-Warner has an Android App that will allow you to program your DVR remotely.

I sure hope the DIRECTV guide just hasn't been updated yet for Sunday. I just now found out I get Fox Sports South, but it doesn't list the game on that channel right now.

I sure hope the DIRECTV guide just hasn't been updated yet for Sunday. I just now found out I get Fox Sports South, but it doesn't list the game on that channel right now.
the only DirecTV channel I currently see listing the game at the proper time is 692

We should just refuse any road OOC games unless there's either national or ESPN3 coverage. What's the point of playing where no one can drive to, and has no coverage outside of satellite.

Fox isn't carrying the game live in the Tidewater area, however, MASN (Ch. 77 on FIOS) has a tape delay starting at 10 p.m. Sunday (EST).-VBOF

If you're on FIOS and get the Fox sports channels, Fox Sports Atlantic (Channel 300) is carrying the game live.