New Uniform's Revealed Tomorrow?? | Syracusefan.com

New Uniform's Revealed Tomorrow??

3qplbj.jpg

If they're anything like Miami's ... we better get used to the whole "monochrome" deal. :eek:

13806958883_93b4418aec_o.jpg

13806933515_db3842cbe9_o.jpg

I want the orange chrome helmet without the rattle can blue over it.

From what I've heard there's a ticket part of the presser as well. Maybe a kiosk at the mall? Would be a smart idea.

With mobility and everyone connected the kiosk idea died many years ago. A app would be a better idea. New stadium?

If they're anything like Miami's ... we better get used to the whole "monochrome" deal. :eek:

13806958883_93b4418aec_o.jpg

13806933515_db3842cbe9_o.jpg

So we are going to have these basic layouts. Except we'll only have the orange white and gray colors, with our blocky number font.

people are not going to like everything about the uniforms, its just how it goes. Everyone has preferences. people have to realize that. You have people that like the old look and you have people that want new looks. You have some that like or dislike certain color combinations. You have some that want or don't want the block S. you cant please everyone. All that matters is how pleased the players are. I didnt care much about Miami new uni's but if you watch the players reaction after they were unveiled. you would be amazed of the enthusiasm and excited for uniforms. Thats today's athlete whether you like it or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom