New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday

I have checked DraftKings and Ceasers and don't see the prop where you can bet who will win SUPER BOWL MVP. Does any site have that one?

Caesers has almost no props honestly unless I'm totally missing them

I have checked DraftKings and Ceasers and don't see the prop where you can bet who will win SUPER BOWL MVP. Does any site have that one?

You won't see it in NY.

No betting action on things that are voted on.

Caesar’s doesn’t make it easy, that’s for sure. You have to go to “football”, then click on where it says “Los Angeles rams at Cincinnati bengals”, then click “same game parlay” and it brings up a good amount of prop bets.

And as I was typing this, I figured out that the row that has “same fame parlay” is scrollable. Which leads to options for alternate spreads, player props, and more.

They’ve had some nice “boosts” that I’ve hit on the last few weeks. Took a flyer on “any non QB player to throw a TD” at +1800

Good luck!

Alright degenerates

Who you taking tonight?

Over / Under

Spread

Rams

Over

Don't cover

yeah the stupidy of the whole thing.. cant bet a NY team playing at the same place as other teams will be playing.,.

Back in November (still brick and mortar sports bet era) the opening college hoops double header at MSG was not offered by Turning Stone (Caesars). On FanDuel I've seen listings for today's ACC tourney games. Don't know about TS/Caesars.

It was available on DraftKings, Caesars and BetMGM.

I was able to bet on yesterday’s ACC games at DraftKings, but today’s games do not seem to be available.

Went with a big 7 player parlay in the Dell Match Play yesterday only to lose when Joachin Niemann crapped the bed. Came back today with another 7 player parlay, not including Niemann. Although I doubt he could play that bad two days in a row.

Also did a four team Sweet Sixteen parlay: Zags, Nova, Texas Tech and Arizona. Although sold on TT, but not sold on Zona, might do another 3 or 4 team parlay without Zona. Thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom