New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday | Syracusefan.com

New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FIb0FI9XwAISb51

Are we able to bet on New York teams?

Are we able to bet on New York teams?
no betting on college teams or games that take place in ny.. cause you know that makes it less likely. because we all know that the rivers around NY city will stop any illegal stuff from going on down there..

Now who’s gonna do the research to help us decide which online book to use?
i guess we find out soon which ones offer a good loading option. Like the $1000 risk free first bet thing.. will it be $1000 or like some sights $1000 in credit or $100 rollover free play.

no betting on college teams or games that take place in ny.. cause you know that makes it less likely. because we all know that the rivers around NY city will stop any illegal stuff from going on down there..
What about road games of NY teams?

What about road games of NY teams?
I dont think any games.. I know they mentioned future book options are not allowed. What I wonder is are the accts linked between the states so if you have fandual in NY and NJ could you create an account to load in NY and then use VPN to bet from NJ on line? wont work on phones I suspect.

please do your research on bonuses & matches. A lot of times you'll see a dollar for dollar match up to $X,XXX - usually there's a withdrawal caveat. Always read that fine print!

You are not allowed to bet on any NY College teams period. You're also not allowed to bet on any college GAME in the state of NY (i.e. the Pinstripe bowl)
What about pro teams (e.g.Bills)?

Ya…. Gotta drive down to just across PA line to mobile bet on Cuse games…. I’ve actually done it a few times…. Park in the mess’s fireworks parking lot at exit 230…. But my Cuse bets in, grab a box of mortars and a 500g cake and head home…. That’s as American as it gets!

I chose fanduel to start. I think they’re all adding $100 into the account when you register. Before you even deposit any money. I have a buddy in Jersey that has liked the fanduel interface. I assume they’ll all be similar

Ya…. Gotta drive down to just across PA line to mobile bet on Cuse games…. I’ve actually done it a few times…. Park in the mess’s fireworks parking lot at exit 230…. But my Cuse bets in, grab a box of mortars and a 500g cake and head home…. That’s as American as it gets!
I have a hard enough time watching Cuse games without putting money on them. Unless you are betting against them. I've seen way too many leads disappear during stall ball. Cuse football-ouch!!!

I chose fanduel to start. I think they’re all adding $100 into the account when you register. Before you even deposit any money. I have a buddy in Jersey that has liked the fanduel interface. I assume they’ll all be similar
I would think some people will try out all of them to take advantage of "free" gifts. It's extra work but it's possible some of the odds could slightly vary from time to time.

I am pretty sure all the odds game would make a difference over time if you want to spread enough money around to take advantage of it. It really comes down to how much do you want tied up in this.. if your budget is 1000 you cant really have 250 on 4 different accts and be very effective unless your units are pretty small. if you are playing models its pretty easy to have 500-1000 in play any one day.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure all the odds game would make a difference over time if you want to spread enough money around to take advantage of it. It really comes down to how much do you want tied up in this.. if your budget is 1000 you can really have 250 on 4 different accts and be very effective unless your units are pretty small. if you are playing and models pretty easy to have 500-1000 in play any one day.
I think it depends how much homework you will do or if you are betting just to bet especially with injuries/covid and guys just sitting out. How intelligently do most people know complete rosters that you feel comfortable betting for or against a team where your bet depends on the play of a backup. I feel bad for people who might throw down $10 on a meaningless WAC football game because they feel good about it.

Now that this is out there it could get ugly for some people. I like betting golf and horse racing because it is one entity vs the field and you would hope past performances would come into play. Of course we know it doesn't always which is why it's called gambling.

I am pretty sure all the odds game would make a difference over time if you want to spread enough money around to take advantage of it. It really comes down to how much do you want tied up in this.. if your budget is 1000 you cant really have 250 on 4 different accts and be very effective unless your units are pretty small. if you are playing models its pretty easy to have 500-1000 in play any one day.
Nobody wants a small unit.

Now who’s gonna do the research to help us decide which online book to use?
I’ve spent a handful of weekends in Jersey since they’ve had mobile betting and I like draftkings the best. The mobile interface is definitely better than fanduel, imo. I haven’t used caesars in a while but I didn’t care for it when I did.

I’m going to make accounts on all the books I haven’t yet regardless though gotta do your line shopping haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom