FG%
Played 6 mins tonight against UMass Lowell tonight

Richmond:
SH 2021-22 SEASON STATS 3 games
PTS
REB
AST
FG%
He started tonight versus Michigan tonight, but only got 15 1st half minutes. Wonder if he was injured? SH beat Mich on the road.

What’s funny is with the exception of Braswell all of them are getting close to the same amount of minutes. Yes Kadary starts and that’s a difference I suppose

Kadary+Quincy last night:

50 total minutes
8pts
8rbs
2ast
3 TOs
4 fouls
3/11 from the field

I didn’t look this up, but I’m pretty sure Oregon’s loss last night (by 32) is bigger than any loss Quincy had here?

His team came back to win but Kadary didn't play well.

I watched about 5 minutes of that game while flipping around. I don't mean to speak ill of guys who are no longer at SU because truthfully I no longer care, but he looked like a walk-on. At one point he got out on the break...lots of wolverines up ahead of him. Not sure how many but the announcers said it was a 1 on 4. Did he slow up and wait for his teammates? Did he pass off to a trailer? Did he drive to the hoop? Nope. He pulled up for a jumper and it was swatted away like a fly. I guess that is what they call "showcasing your game" but it was not pretty.

Kadary has been terrible so far. He didn't get back into the game last night because his back up played better defensively and offensively than Kadary - who looks out of shape trying to chase other guards defensively and lost on the offensive end of the court, especially in the half court. He had a couple nice looks in transition.

Somehow he went from a huge asset to a huge liability defensively. Did Willard blame the zone again last night?

Kadary has been terrible so far. He didn't get back into the game last night because his back up played better defensively and offensively than Kadary - who looks out of shape trying to chase other guards defensively and lost on the offensive end of the court, especially in the half court. He had a couple nice looks in transition.

Somehow he went from a huge asset to a huge liability defensively. Did Willard blame the zone again last night?

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I guess JB knew what he was doing giving the starting to Joe and back up to Kadary. Kadary would have been coming off the bench at SU again this year. I think things worked out for SU. Our back up transfer doesn't have the upside of Kadary but he's an excellent defender and facilitator and most important of all, wants to wear Orange.

As much as I loved Quincy, kadari, braswell, and saw the potential in Newton, I think at the end of this season we are going to look back and realize that paving the way for our transfers in was a blessing in disguise.

It doesn't take away what they did for us last year, and doesn't take away the fact that they are still good players, but I'll trade players who don't want to be here for players that do of relatively equal talent every day of the week. It is clear that this team has amazing chemistry, passes the ball well to each other, always find the open guy, and playing within themselves. I don't know that that would have happened if those players had all stayed.

Last edited:
As much as I loved Quincy, kadari, braswell, and saw the potential in Newton, I think at the end of this season we are going to look back and realize that paving the way for our transfers in was a blessing in disguise.

It doesn't take away what they did for us last year, and doesn't take away the fact that they are still good players, but I'll trade players who don't want to be here for players that do of relatively equal talent every day of the week. It is clear that this team has amazing chemistry, passed the ball well to each other, always find the open guy, and playing within themselves. I don't know that that would have happened if those players had all stayed.
Quincy and Braswell are the two I would've like to stay. They seemed committed to being team guys, now in the end of their careers, they want to showcase skills to make the NBA in Quincy's case, or start in Braswell's case, and can't blame them for that. They were fan favorites for that, and seemed to bleed orange. Kadary, and Woody never seemed to click with the rest of the team. Them leaving definitely seems to be a big net plus in team chemistry, as this year, the team seems to click quite well together. I have no doubt that Woody and Kadary have a good amount of talent, but Kadary being out of shape does not bode well for him ever reaching that potential, especially with reports of his lackadaisical attitude in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.