Newton/Richmond So Far | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Newton/Richmond So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he continues to do poorly, I agree...we will see posts.
and that has a lot to do with the overly vocal stance many had last year and after he entered the transfer portal. The doom and gloom and proclamations of super stardom were way over the top. It's early and things can quickly change, however I suspect regardless we will see many posts on our former players.

Cuse!

Based on how obsessed some have been with 2022 first round draft pick Richmond, I'd expect this to continue for quite awhile.
It wasn't one of us 'obsessed' guys who started this, and the 8 other, threads these last couple weeks.

But I guarantee if KR went off for a triple double taking down another ranked opponent, and one of us started a thread, it would be looked down and deleted quickly. But that's how it works here lately.

It wasn't one of us 'obsessed' guys who started this, and the 8 other, threads these last couple weeks.

But I guarantee if KR went off for a triple double taking down another ranked opponent, and one of us started a thread, it would be looked down and deleted quickly. But that's how it works here lately.
And probably a week vacation from posting.

9D302C8D-54CF-4D3A-B385-85C555072F7D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.