Newton | Syracusefan.com

Newton

Add him to the list of nobody's who killed su. The best part of the game is the fact the announcers remembered he scored 33 points in a hs game but couldn't remember our guys names. I scored 33 points in a hs game once but no one knows who I am

Was he ours if we wanted him?

Yup, promised Kaleb the first visit...Newtown committed to Miami shortly after. Thought it was a mistake at the time bc we know how good the coaching and comp is at Goretti.

You don't know what kind of player he would have become had he come here or kaleb if he went somewhere else . Newton seems to derive a lot of value from hawkish on ball defense .. That would be wasted here

Josh Wright had poor character but even comparing Joseph to Wright on the bball floor is an insult to Wright. Newton > Joseph obviously but I don't think Newton is that good. Never have been that impressed with him and I've watched Miami more than a few times.

Any idea what his injury was? Looked like he did it early in the second half but we didn't try to take advantage of his lack of speed/explosiveness at all. We are really bad at recognizing and taking advantage of weaknesses.

Yup, promised Kaleb the first visit...Newtown committed to Miami shortly after. Thought it was a mistake at the time bc we know how good the coaching and comp is at Goretti.
Guys like Newton who can play pressure m-2-m D have no value to the staff. It's all about wing span. Unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom