Next man up: Who’s next at WR? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Next man up: Who’s next at WR?

Who takes over?

• Hendrix

• Benson on the outside

• Queeley

• Someone else (post who)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fall camp starts Friday ... if fall camp starts Alford will be there ! Next week will be telling
I can’t see the ncaa letting contact camp start if there isn’t going to be a season .
We will get a schedule with dates
If the dates are pushed back fall camp will get pushed back and probably more OTAs allowed . Next week is S____ or get off the pot
I don't think its that rigid. I think they start and leave the option open to shut down, if they decide the numbers force that.

Fall camp starts Friday ... if fall camp starts Alford will be there ! Next week will be telling
I can’t see the ncaa letting contact camp start if there isn’t going to be a season .
If the dates are pushed back fall camp will get pushed back and probably more OTAs allowed . Next week is S____ or get off the pot
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that the NCAA has any authority over this for CFP teams.

I don't think its that rigid. I think they start and leave the option open to shut down, if they decide the numbers force that.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that the NCAA has any authority over this for CFP teams.
they set the OTA dates and fall camp start dates months ago . And as always limit days of camp and contact

Makes sense on contact. If there is an increased level of play from walk-throughs to non contact camp? I'd like to see that. With tentative dates set, It almost seems like they could budget contact days... Season or not, getting some actual football practice in would be a good thing.

ferri and lustig need to step it up imo. We landed a big QB and have little to show for it in WR recruitment momentum.

they set the OTA dates and fall camp start dates months ago . And as always limit days of camp and contact
And? Your response has nothing to do with what I said.

ferri and lustig need to step it up imo. We landed a big QB and have little to show for it in WR recruitment momentum.

We landed two -- TWO -- WR recruits with stud offer lists in the class of 2020. Let's see how it all plays out before declaring that the sky is falling. Want to know why? Because Dino's first year, nobody say Etta-Tawo coming. Nobody expected Custis to have the senior year he did in 2018. There's talent on this unit.

Chillax.

We landed two -- TWO -- WR recruits with stud offer lists in the class of 2020. Let's see how it all plays out before declaring that the sky is falling. Want to know why? Because Dino's first year, nobody say Etta-Tawo coming. Nobody expected Custis to have the senior year he did in 2018. There's talent on this unit.

Chillax.
Not saying the sky’s falling. Just recognizing we’re not pulling in the type of talent at WR that you’d think this offense would. Thats not unreasonable. Looking forward to our QB recruit and the end of the cycle building momentum.

Let's see how it unfolds. That's what I'm saying, we've gotten some good prospects. Said prospects are young, and their stories haven't been written yet.

There are a lot of posters saying the same exact thing about Benson being an awful recruit, and a recruit indicative of how poorly recruiting. Same with Bergeron. both ended up being tremendous pickups, I know not wide receiver, but Benson's a tight end. Let's see how it goes.

Let's see how it unfolds. That's what I'm saying, we've gotten some good prospects. Said prospects are young, and their stories haven't been written yet.

There are a lot of posters saying the same exact thing about Benson being an awful recruit, and a recruit indicative of how poorly recruiting. Same with Bergeron. both ended up being tremendous pickups, I know not wide receiver, but Benson's a tight end. Let's see how it goes.

RF - you with your facts & reason -
there’s no place for that here! :p

PS - Ignore button is your friend.

“If you’re sick of reading trash online
Ignore the General and save some time!” ;)