Next year | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Next year

ok i see the difference we have is u havent seen him show the offense and i think he can. Makes sense.
That’s fair. Thanks for being able to have a difference of opinion and being able to express it like an adult. These types of conversations are what I love about this board.

Last edited:
Dirty work guys shouldn’t be your best player, they should be a 4th - 7th best guy.
see i disagree cause he does it doesnt mean thats all he can do.

Unless we some how have a roster of studs like we used to I don’t see things improving. We run absolutely no offense. It’s the same thing that JB did for the last couple decades which didn’t work when you didn’t have a roster full of buckets. If anyone has a chance youtube Indiana St highlights. They run some of the best sets you will ever see. That’s an offense that creates points with the scheme and not relying on superior skill players. Watching their offense and then ours it makes you realize just how bad we look and easy to prepare for. We have to be able to run an offense that can get you some easy buckets based on the scheme. I know it’s beating a dead horse, but I just don’t know what we expected by keeping a staff from a program that was on the decline. We needed a total reset.
And if ISU played vs. ACC-level athletes? I bet their offense wouldn't look so shiny.

There's been a lot of comments about Cope leaving early or Cope leaving after the season, and, quite frankly, I'm completely at a loss about it. I think he got chippy for 2 seconds at Wake Forest and it's getting blown out of proportion. He's a very positive person, fits his roll well for Red's system, and should be retained for next year.
I think he realizes he will never start here, and will look for somewhere else to play.

I think he realizes he will never start here, and will look for somewhere else to play.
I’ve noticed you’ve posted that a lot about him lately. Are you speculating or have you heard something that indicates he will leave?

Cope will be a star. He was upset, for once, anybody who ever played at a high level gets ticked off and then regrets it and moves on. Cope won't be a great jump shooter but he does everything else well

Dirty work guys shouldn’t be your best player, they should be a 4th - 7th best guy.
How about doing something that has been done 3x across D1 in 15 seasons? Your posts about taking Roberson over him may be up there in my top 3 most absurd non-CousCous things I’ve ever read here.

I’m going to blame the drugs that may have been speaking. Actually no I take it back, no excuses.

How about doing something that has been done 3x across D1 in 15 seasons? Your posts about taking Roberson over him may be up there in my top 3 most absurd non-CousCous things I’ve ever read here.

I’m going to blame the drugs that may have been speaking. Actually no I take it back, no excuses.
Does it matter? Malik is fine, I’d like to see what he would do not being the best looking in an ugly contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom