NFL Championship Games | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Championship Games

The Niners got there firstest with the Mostert.

1579478552141.png

Aaron Rodgers is so mediocre away from home.
There if my reverse jinx doesn’t fix this then nothing will.

I’m guessing the lack of participation here indicates this year’s super bowl numbers are going to be way down

I’m guessing the lack of participation here indicates this year’s super bowl numbers are going to be way down

I wouldn't say that. I think Mahomes will be a big tv draw. The 49ers have had control of this one. I'm watching but I don't have much to say other than to state the obvious.

Watch how nonchalantly Rodgers walks to under center.
Has he always done this?

I hate the whole "body language" thing, but Rodgers just does not seem to be into the game. Literally no emotion after a good pay, interception, anything.

This San Francisco team scares me.

Had him on my fantasy team this year and it was infuriating. Not saying he can’t wrangle a comeback here, but he had a lot of mediocre weeks.

I was in the same boat. I benched him for Dak Prescott most weeks. Of course I had him on the bench the one week he was actually worth starting and threw for over 400 yds and 5 TDs vs the Raiders/

ok .. let’s be real .. if these teams play 100 times the chiefs win 80 of them .. they are so much better than the titans ..its not close .. refs were inconsequential

I don’t get a lot right but this San Fran-Green Bay matchup I nailed.
Just a perfect matchup for San Fran.
Green Bay can’t block San Fran and the Green Bay defense needs crowd noise to get a pass rush.

I shouldn’t have teased it but atleast I will have a ticket to cash. I had KC-1, San Fran -2 at kickoff.

I was in the same boat. I benched him for Dak Prescott most weeks. Of course I had him on the bench the one week he was actually worth starting and threw for over 400 yds and 5 TDs vs the Raiders/

No BS - I had Dak as well and did the exact same thing (benched Rogers most weeks AND missed the Oakland game). No joke. I hate fantasy (but will be playing again next year).

Rodgers might give an interview where he throws his coaches and/or teammates under the bus before the end of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom