NFL Championship Games | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Championship Games

I hate the whole "body language" thing, but Rodgers just does not seem to be into the game. Literally no emotion after a good pay, interception, anything.

Weird dude.

Assuming SF holds on, I think this is the best possible matchup / most entertaining pairing that could have happened.

The speed in this game will make previous super bowl participants look like they are in slow motion.

I’m excited for this super bowl.

But I was excited for Broncos/Seahawks as well.

I’m excited for this super bowl.

But I was excited for Broncos/Seahawks as well.
1579483658826.png

This is a still taken after he has run into hardman and the ball has deflected off his back.
After seeing the replay, I thought that too.

Jimmy G is 4 for 6 48 yards in this game and his team is up 34-7.
Only way SF was losing to GB was if Jimmy G killed them.

This is a still taken after he has run into hardman and the ball has deflected off his back.
KC was the better team and was going to win the game anyway. That PI call is just a bad call. Refs don’t give defenders any break.

Why did the Packers go for two earlier? They would be down 13 instead of 14. A 13 or 12 point deficit is the same thing.

Did anyone in the world think the Titans would not fake a punt in the 4th Quarter? Only 1 receiver involved==stop him Game over..early

Did anyone in the world think the Titans would not fake a punt in the 4th Quarter? Only 1 receiver involved==stop him Game over..early
Yeah, Vrabel may be playing smash mouth football, but he’s not a meathead, no way he surrender punts there

It’s already getting bet down to -1.

this is an intriguing matchup ... anyone that thinks they know what’s going to happen is full of crap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom