NFL Draft thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft thread

Ten or so min for Bill's pick...

How the hell is Allen not off the board

If New Orleans doesn't take Jonathan Allen I am driving up to foxboro and driving Jimmy G to Cleveland for the 12tb pick and more.

If New Orleans doesn't take Jonathan Allen I am driving up to foxboro and driving Jimmy G to Cleveland for the 12tb pick and more.

Well the Chiefs just made it stupidly interesting

Cleveland has to take Watson.
New Orleans is going to take Lattimore.

Buffalo just killed Kansas City.

KC traded 1 and 3 this year, and its 1 next year to move up to 10.
I'm not that impressed.

Dropping 17 spots and only getting a 3rd and next years 1st?.. eh.

Don't hate it. Don't love it.

Probably smart though since we have massive draft ammo if Taylor doesn't step up this year.

I'm not that impressed.

Probably smart though since we have massive draft ammo if Taylor doesn't step up this year.
Is this an endorsement or rebuilding?

I'm not that impressed.

The board was stacked I will say that.
Lattimore/Allen/Howard all on the board.
I do like the trade for Buffalo though.

Jamal Adams to the Jets.
Who's he? Oh. My. God. They can't be serious! {I was holding my head as I typed that.} I hope I didn't forget to include most folks' favorites.

I'm not that impressed.

Couldn't agree more, love trading down buthow the hell dont u get another pick only a 1 and a 3 to drop that many spots???

Is this an endorsement or rebuilding?
Teams don't really rebuild in the NFL. In theory, yea, but it shouldn't be too unrealistic for the Bills to get their **** together and make the playoffs this year. Obviously not something I'd bet on given our track record, but teams do it every year.

If Taylor doesn't improve, 2 firsts allows us to get a guy like Darnold.

I wonder if we were the team that made Conley take a polygraph tonight? If Lattimore was on our board, I could see us going after Conley at 27.

Maybe im looking at it through the lense of a Bills fan who has seen his team screw up to many times but i feel like the Bills should have gotten at least a 4th round pick amd maybe even a second from KC. Dropping 17 spots is a ton. Ugh.

Maybe im looking at it through the lense of a Bills fan who has seen his team screw up to many times but i feel like the Bills should have gotten at least a 4th round pick amd maybe even a second from KC. Dropping 17 spots is a ton. Ugh.
Apparently we made out on the trade but I was hoping I'd see this years 2nd instead of or (grand slam) in addition to the 3rd.

Teams don't really rebuild in the NFL. In theory, yea, but it shouldn't be too unrealistic for the Bills to get their **** together and make the playoffs this year. Obviously not something I'd bet on but teams do it every year.

If Taylor doesn't improve, 2 firsts allows us to get a guy like Darnold.

I wonder if we were the team that made Conley take a polygraph tonight? If Lattimore was on our board, I could see us going after Conley at 27.
Maybe they think the QBS look better next year???

come to the Phins Mr. Foster

I'm loving this, keep pushing the real talent to the 20's please.

On another note, great pick Houston. Watson's a stud and he deserves a good home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom