NFL Draft thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft thread

I read somewhere that Kelly might miss the entire upcoming season due to surgery as well.

True. I guess I can't get over the fact of the dumb shyt he's done. Maybe, just maybe he's grown up and left that stuff behind. Elway said he consulted Jim Kelly on it, and that after the discussion he decided to draft him. Time will tell I guess.

The part about consulting Jim Kelly, I'm not sure how much good that really did. Seems like the only thing you could really find out is if his family won't go to bat for him, he's really screwed.

True. I guess I can't get over the fact of the dumb shyt he's done. Maybe, just maybe he's grown up and left that stuff behind. Elway said he consulted Jim Kelly on it, and that after the discussion he decided to draft him. Time will tell I guess.

He's got all of the physical tools. I watched him play a few games where I thought he had first round potential. It would have been interesting to see where he would have been drafted if he didn't blow his knee out and if he had no off the field nonsense.

I read somewhere that Kelly might miss the entire upcoming season due to surgery as well.

I believe that happened in November so he should be largely healed by the Fall.

New York City probably saved on gas and heating this year thanks to the continuous Jets and Rutgers dumpster fires.

Andy Reid took a massive risk trading up for Mahomes. KC is one of the better squads in the league and an impact player in the 1st round would move them that much closer to contending for a SB. Instead he forfeits next year's first rounder and chooses a guy that will sit for a couple of years plus comes from a league that is famous for producing QB busts. Took all of one snap under center. May work out but a big gamble nonetheless.

They cannot contend for the SB with Alex Smith as the QB imo. Doesn't make the pick any less risky off course.

True story, one of my brother's good friends is good friends with her; she actually visits Rochester pretty often and usually crashes at the friend's place.
She legit seems like a fun person to hang out with. I mean that in as innocent a way as possible.

She legit seems like a fun person to hang out with. I mean that in as innocent a way as possible.

Yeah, I've never met her, but my brother's group of friends all say she's really cool; apparently a big hockey fan. She used to go to their beer-league hockey games to cheer them on when she's in town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom