NFL Draft | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft

It's kind of amusing to hear Howie Roseman getting all this praise for the AJ Brown trade. He wouldn't have had to make this trade and tie up $100 mil over four years if he hadn't missed so badly with Reagor and Arcega-Whiteside.

It's kind of amusing to hear Howie Roseman getting all this praise for the AJ Brown trade. He wouldn't have had to make this trade and tie up $100 mil over four years if he hadn't missed so badly with Reagor and Arcega-Whiteside.
Facts.

It'd be nice to recoup at least a day 2 pick or future for Reagor. JJ is going to be our 2nd TE now...
:rolleyes:

Jet Fan Here - They just killed the first round w Sauce and Wilson, and the trade up for Johnson...brilliant !!!

Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnell. I would go w Raimann if available in Round 2.

EDIT - They went w Hall in Round 2. That arguably means they drafted the best corner, best WR, and best RB in the entire draft. I wasnt expecting a RB, but hard to argue with that pick. Zach now has some weapons as long as the OL can hold up adequately !!! Will expect some Day 3 line help.

Last edited:
Whoever gets WR David Bell from Purdue tonight will be very happy.

Pray for Mel. Watching the Draft and Mel looks like hes about to explode.

Favorite player of all time. Met him at Manley Field House when I was a little kid and I’ve been a Dolphin fan ever since.
There was a story about him when at SU. Ol' Ben got a call from Larry's mom. Ben had told him to get stronger (or something, it was long ago), so Larry was going down to the basement every day and pounding his forearms into the walls. Mom's complaint was that he was breaking the walls.

Why did the Willis kid fall so much ?

Why did the Willis kid fall so much ?
Going to take a lot of things to go right to have a chance of being an average starter.

For the most part I think if teams don't think you're worth a top 10 pick then they aren't likely to spend a 2nd either where they have a good chance to fill a need with a starter.

Really terrible situation for him. If he didn't have the neck issues and was able to put up a 3rd straight big year with Lawrence and then go pro he was on track to be a 1st rounder.

Yeah understandable for teams to be cautious

Going to take a lot of things to go right to have a chance of being an average starter.

For the most part I think if teams don't think you're worth a top 10 pick then they aren't likely to spend a 2nd either where they have a good chance to fill a need with a starter.
Hmm … makes sense .. but still weird that he was so high on so many mocks ..