NFL Draft | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft

He played 16, 14 and 13. Not terrible.

Yea Brown is a great pick up. Him and Smith are gonna be great bookends.

Birds get 2 they wanted.. Jordan Davis and a WR1... and without giving up either of the #1 picks next year. Nice work, Howie.

Birds get 2 they wanted.. Jordan Davis and a WR1... and without giving up either of the #1 picks next year. Nice work, Howie.
Now we just need a QB.

That's the point. You don't have good ones. You need a stud like Johnson. Can't believe he's fallen this far.

Well we just paid a crap ton for Von Miller hes pretty good and spent a 1 and 2 on DE last year. DE there would have been a terrible pick

Well we just paid a crap ton for Von Miller hes pretty good and spent a 1 and 2 on DE last year. DE there would have been a terrible pick
I'm always BPA instead of need. Different strokes...

If Johnson turns out to be a stud then it would have been a good pick. Elam selection seemed like a reach cuz of need. jmo

I'm always BPA instead of need. Different strokes...

If Johnson turns out to be a stud then it would have been a good pick. Elam selection seemed like a reach cuz of need. jmo

I wouldn't have minded BPA there but moving up tells me they really liked him right or wrong

Cowboys took a project at 24.

Too much to ask for them to get it right a third year in a row. Just awful.

That's the point. You don't have good ones. You need a stud like Johnson. Can't believe he's fallen this far.

Greg Rousseau had more sacks as a freshman in the ACC than Jermaine Johnson did as a Junior

Greg Rousseau had more sacks as a freshman in the ACC than Jermaine Johnson did as a Junior.

The #1 pick in the NFL draft tonight only had 9.5 sacks for his career.

Johnson was the ACC defensive POY. Every time I watched FSU play he terrorized the opposing team. He also crushed it at the Senior Bowl. You'll get a close-up look 2x a year. I suspect his career will be substantially better than Rousseau but we'll see. Very puzzling he fell that far.

The #1 pick in the NFL draft tonight only had 9.5 sacks for his career.

Johnson was the ACC defensive POY. Every time I watched FSU play he terrorized the opposing team. He also crushed it at the Senior Bowl. You'll get a close-up look 2x a year. I suspect his career will be substantially better than Rousseau but we'll see. Very puzzling he fell that far.

Makes me like the Rousseau pick even more then ;)

Makes me like the Rousseau pick even more then ;)
Two sacks over his last 17 games. Rookie year, maybe he gets a lot better.

Getting after the passer is the name of the game.

Will be fun to watch.

Two sacks over his last 17 games. Rookie year, maybe he gets a lot better.

Getting after the passer is the name of the game.

Will be fun to watch.

Rousseau is a work in progress, didn't love the pick to be honest.

Bellichek maybe the best coach of all time but good lord his draft picks suck

Jets did very well...
Best corner, one of the best WRs (arguably the best), and one of the best DEs at 26.

I would have taken linderbaum or Johnson.

Taylor is a beast of a man but so very raw. Guess they felt the need to replace one penalty machine at guard with another.

Linderbaum would have been a very solid 10 year starter. Johnson would have made the defense just dynamic.

Guess Jerrah gotta Jerrah.