NFL Draft | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft

I just can’t see Jones as a playoff qb. Barkley’s backup ran better than he did last season.
I’m still willing to think Barkley might look a lot better in year 2 after that injury. Last offseason he was rehabbing just to get on the field. This year he can actually train and workout to get better, again. I’m trying to be positive on him. We’ll see though. Poor guy - even with the injury he’d probably have had about 4,500 yards already with a real line.

Jones….if he falters or gets hurt, I’m comfortable with Tyrod being a guy we can win games with. He was always good enough to win 7-9 games with if the rest of the team was decent.

I’m still willing to think Barkley might look a lot better in year 2 after that injury. Last offseason he was rehabbing just to get on the field. This year he can actually train and workout to get better, again. I’m trying to be positive on him. We’ll see though. Poor guy - even with the injury he’d probably have had about 4,500 yards already with a real line.

Jones….if he falters or gets hurt, I’m comfortable with Tyrod being a guy we can win games with. He was always good enough to win 7-9 games with if the rest of the team was decent.

Daboll wants to use Barkley more as a receiver which I think is smart

Jones will always do just enough to drive us fans crazy. On Barkley the only winning team that features a rb is the Titans, and Barkley doesn’t have Henry’s durability.

Brown was seen working out with Hurts over the weekend.

Hollywood brown costs a first round pick ? Dude shows up 1/3 games