NFL Redzone fios | Syracusefan.com

NFL Redzone fios

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
Anyone else having problems accessing Redzone this year on fios? I have the ultimate hd package and it ain't working this year. Customer service ain't picking up.

Anyone else having problems accessing Redzone this year on fios? I have the ultimate hd package and it ain't working this year. Customer service ain't picking up.

Same here. I've called and it keeps hanging up on me.

Yes! I called verizon and after the system hung up on me 8x I finally spoke with a person. She told me that the ultimate package still carries RZ chan but their system got overwhelmed with last minute requests to add RZ that it basically shut down. She tried to transfer me to someone in tech who could give me a fix for today and the system hung up on me again.

Uber annoying.

ditto!!

too funny, ive been banging my head against the wall while calling. and ive just gone on the internet to see if the upgraded some damn package that im not part of...nope.

came here, and got my answer.

REFUND!!

bastards.

Yeah. My Time Warner RedZone isn't working either.:bang::bang::bang:

Going back to Comcast first thing Monday morning.

The Bills are having a hell of a time accessing the red zone, but I don't think it has anything to do with fios.

all good here too.

would never go to back to cable under any circumstances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom