NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Cowboys are a HC and QB from a SB.
The rest of their roster is SB quality.
Garrett is a moron and Prescott doesn’t read defenses well. Cowboys will lose when they do because of Prescott.

That was my point Their defense keeps them in it despite their QB and HC. Btw nowhere did i predict Dallas was winning the SB.

It’s going to be extremely difficult for LA to win on the east coast in back to back weeks. If I were you I would root for the Chargers.

Be careful what you wish for. LAC is 9-0 outside the LA city limits. Playing on the road is not a big deal to them. They've beaten Seattle, KC, Pittsburgh and Baltimore on the road. NE will have their hands full. That four points looks juicy to me. Brady better get rid of the ball quickly cuz LA has a serious pass rush.

Ol' Saint Nick (or BDN) does it again! Also, the O'line won it in the trenches against Da Bears front 7. We cut Parkey 2 years ago... you're welcome Chicago. Fly Eagles Fly!

That was my point Their defense keeps them in it despite their QB and HC. Btw nowhere did i predict Dallas was winning the SB.

The defense is solid, but Rivers looks washed. He’s not going to get away throwing medicine balls in the cold when the polar vortex returns next weekend.

New Orleans beat Philadelphia 38-7 not to long ago.
New Orleans will score on Philly.
I think this next game will be closer but NO is beating Philadelphia.
I think you have both teams wrong. Eagles and Rams.

Foles is making himself big cash the last two postseasons. A lot of teams could do worse...

Eagles were underdogs in their last 4 playoff games and we know how those turned out...
Nick Foles 4 playoff wins: beat 10-6 Falcons, 13-3 Vikings, 13-3 Patriots and 12-4 Bears. No gimmes in there. Won't be scared of the 13-3 Saints.
But on the road in NO will be the toughest test yet imo.

Yeah - that’s a bad take

Would have been if it were true. I said LAC was the toughest opponent and that Houston was the weakest opponent. At least Baltimore has a defense. Houston had neither a good offense or a good defense.

He is from this coaching tree.
giphy.gif

So is the guy that outcoached BB in the SB last year.

Ol' Saint Nick (or BDN) does it again! Also, the O'line won it in the trenches against Da Bears front 7. We cut Parkey 2 years ago... you're welcome Chicago. Fly Eagles Fly!

The Philly OL is playing much better now than they were a month ago. Chicago's vaunted pass rush was not a very big factor in the game.

Know he isn’t.
Mahomes
Brees
Luck
Ben
Rodgers
Goff
Brady
Watson
Wentz
Rivers
Cousins
Newton
Ryan
Mayfield
Wilson
Stafford
Carr
Foles
Then you got Other guys.

Eli is a bottom 10 QB in the league.
People make 80 yarders v the Giants...

Wemtz (stay healthy) cousins, Newton, Ryan, Stafford, Carr and Foles are all useless and u know it.

I said the LAC were the most dangerous opponent. Not Baltimore. I said Houston was the weakest opponent. Nice try, pal.
I was telling you the Ravens were the weakest opponent of the 3.
Their offense was brutal.
NE would have scored more than the Chargers if they got 4 turnovers and a KO return to the opposing 30.

Rivers in a Northeast cold weather game could affect the Chargers offense badly. He was throwing a lot of ducks out there today.
I thought the Chargers were the toughest potential opponent but because the guy who has the ear of the Pats coaching staff saying the Ravens was their top choice for an opponent they were preferred to the Texans.
Houston was playing a divisional rival who knew their roster and the Indy OL dominated the Houston strength. It was a bad matchup for Houston.
Houston would have been tougher for New England than Baltimore.

I was telling you the Ravens were the weakest opponent of the 3.
Their offense was brutal.
NE would have scored more than the Chargers if they got 4 turnovers and a KO return to the opposing 30.

Rivers in a Northeast cold weather game could affect the Chargers offense badly. He was throwing a lot of ducks out there today.
I thought the Chargers were the toughest potential opponent but because the guy who has the ear of the Pats coaching staff saying the Ravens was their top choice for an opponent they were preferred to the Texans.
Houston was playing a divisional rival who knew their roster and the Indy OL dominated the Houston strength. It was a bad matchup for Houston.
Houston would have been tougher for New England than Baltimore.

But I never said the Ravens were the toughest potential opponent. You know I said the LAC. You said you didn't like LAC matching up with Baltimore but LAC is for real.

People make 80 yarders v the Giants...

Wemtz (stay healthy) cousins, Newton, Ryan, Stafford, Carr and Foles are all useless and u know it.
Newton and Ryan have won regular season MVPs.
Carr was 3rd in the MVP a couple of years ago.
Stafford and Foles are better QBs now than Eli.

Eli needs everything around him to be solid for him to be success.
That means if you gave a good team he could win but he can’t elevate medicority right now.
I would put Eli in the high 20s right now.

Last edited:
But I never said the Ravens were the toughest potential opponent. You know I said the LAC. You said you didn't like LAC matching up with Baltimore but LAC is for real.
I don’t want to go searching for what you said exactly I thought it was something like this the Chargers are good but the Ravens D would be the hardest matchup. If you said otherwise I will believe you and say I was wrong * get plenty wrong. I thought you said the Ravens were the worst matchup Z when I said it was the actually the Pats preferred option.

There are frames that supposedly show Treyvon Hester tipped Parkey's FG attempt.

I don’t want to go searching for what you said exactly I thought it was something like this the Chargers are good but the Ravens D would be the hardest matchup. If you said otherwise I will believe you and say I was wrong * get plenty wrong. I thought you said the Ravens were the worst matchup Z when I said it was the actually the Pats preferred option.

I'll save u the time. I said LAC-1, Baltimore - 2 and Houston - 3. You made the point that Jackson would struggle against NE. Fair point, no doubt. But then again LAC has a far better defense than NE so they made him look worse than NE would have, imo. Why would NE fear Houston? BB owns O'Brien.

Giants will be one of the Foles suitors in the offseason.
I think the Eagles will franchise him and a team like the Jaguars look like a trade partner.
A second round pick for Foles and the Jags sign Foles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom