NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Just getting a finger on the ball will change the trajectory, no?

yes, but if you look at the kick, it was pulled to the left from the outset...i think he misses it way wide if its not tipped.

yes, but if you look at the kick, it was pulled to the left from the outset...i think he misses it way wide if its not tipped.
Very well possible.

If it’s topped or blocked, I’m usually blaming 1 of the snapper, holder or kicker.

I think it’s ok to look at the kicker and place blame here, not death threat level, but I don’t take those seriously.

Or I’d like to think I don’t...

1546867597159.png

I told u several weeks ago to look out for the Chargers.
As an AFC West guy, I made it very well known in August, to all my Bronco, Raider, Chef cohorts. My reasoning was with a terrible D for years Rivers still puts his team on his back and wins games he has no business winning. Crazy players on D now, and a lot more weapons on O.

That Bears double shtoink off the upright and crossbar was amazing.

One shtoink off the upright and out...makes sense.

One shtoink off the crossbar and out...less likely but more reasonable.

Hell, one shtoink off the upright and in is more plausible than what happened.

I had to text a childhood friend, a Bears fan whom I haven't seen or spoken to in years, as a wellness check.

Maybe if the vaunted Chicago D had done it's job on 4th down they would not have had to depend on a kicker. Fans should be angry at the DB who let Golden Tate (who I cannot stand FWIW) get so open on that out move instead of the kicker.

Maybe if the vaunted Chicago D had done it's job on 4th down they would not have had to depend on a kicker. Fans should be angry at the DB who let Golden Tate (who I cannot stand FWIW) get so open on that out move instead of the kicker.
Vaunted D shouldn’t have even let them get that close .. started with a shitty punt ..

You might be the only guy n North America that thinks that Eli is a better QB right now than Foles.
Foles is playing well,no doubt.

I also have no doubt that if Eli was running the iggs they’d be any worse.

Let’s see Foles run his own team from start to finish, that seems to work out oh so well for him...

Foles is playing well,no doubt.

I also have no doubt that if Eli was running the iggs they’d be any worse.

Let’s see Foles run his own team from start to finish, that seems to work out oh so well for him...
Can we get the Kaiser QB rankings please?
Till you get to Eli is fine.

The weather in the NE isn't looking very favorable for the Chargers heading into next weekend. Snow/Wind/Cold.

The weather in the NE isn't looking very favorable for the Chargers heading into next weekend. Snow/Wind/Cold.
3-5 inches of snow, wind 20-30 MPH. Horrible conditions for deep passing. Which helps the Pats can't do that and they are more run based this year.

Why don't you like Tate?

I generally don't make a habit of paying attention to weather forecasts 6-7 days out. Not very reliable. They've been calling for a polar vortex for several weeks now. Btw that LAC defense travels well, regardless of the weather.

I generally don't make a habit of paying attention to weather forecasts 6-7 days out. Not very reliable. They've been calling for a polar vortex for several weeks now. Btw that LAC defense travels well, regardless of the weather.

Fair enough. You can take the Chargers here. I am definitely not.

DwUQ053WkAA1Nbe

Weather men/women may get the amounts of the forecast wrong but they tend to be able to predict this stuff happening nowadays because of satellite technology advancement.
It’s going to be crappy weather this weekend in NE.
If the game was on the typical Saturday night the Chargers would get better weather. Bad break it’s a Sunday game.

DwUQ053WkAA1Nbe

Weather men/women may get the amounts of the forecast wrong but they tend to be able to predict this stuff happening nowadays because of satellite technology advancement.
It’s going to be crappy weather this weekend in NE.
If the game was on the typical Saturday night the Chargers would get better weather. Bad break it’s a Sunday game.

I'd think as a Pats fan you'd just be confident that you have the better team instead of looking for weather as a bailout. Snow is the least important element. Far more important is wind and cold. Thirty degrees and nine mph winds are no big deal.

I'd think as a Pats fan you'd just be confident that you have the better team instead of looking for weather as a bailout. Snow is the least important element. Far more important is wind and cold. Thirty degrees and nine mph winds are no big deal.
The weather is how the Pats dominated Peyton Manning in his prime. Those 2003/2004 NE-Indy playoff games both had snow and tough winds. That negated the Colts strength. Now you are right the Chargers have an elite defense for 2018 NFL football and the Chargers are 8-1 on the road but the Patriots are 8-0 at home this year and the weather is an advantage. LA weather to cold/windy/snow weather is a factor. If it was just cold like yesterday that isn't that hard to overcome but add snow/wind.

It is part of Patriots playoff history ask the Raider fans in this thread. They won't forget the Tuck Rule game which was marred by snow and that helped the Pats slow down an elite Oakland offense.

If this was Mahomes or a QB with an elite arm it wouldn't be a factor but Rivers has one of the weaker arms and the winds/weather help the Patriots. That is why weather matters.

The weather is how the Pats dominated Peyton Manning in his prime. Those 2003/2004 NE-Indy playoff games both had snow and tough winds. That negated the Colts strength. Now you are right the Chargers have an elite defense for 2018 NFL football and the Chargers are 8-1 on the road but the Patriots are 8-0 at home this year and the weather is an advantage. LA weather to cold/windy/snow weather is a factor. If it was just cold like yesterday that isn't that hard to overcome but add snow/wind.

It is part of Patriots playoff history ask the Raider fans in this thread. They won't forget the Tuck Rule game which was marred by snow and that helped the Pats slow down an elite Oakland offense.

If this was Mahomes or a QB with an elite arm it wouldn't be a factor but Rivers has one of the weaker arms and the winds/weather help the Patriots. That is why weather matters.

I just don't think 30 degrees and 9 mph is all that big of a deal. Wind is always the most important element and nine mph is pretty moderate. 30 degrees is not going to bother a football player. Snow you can never count on a week out.

It’s going to be extremely difficult for LA to win on the east coast in back to back weeks. If I were you I would root for the Chargers.

Chargers should just stay on the east coast all week

I know that some people enjoy defensive battles, but this BAL/SD game is literally putting me to sleep.

It was about the time you made this post I started watching my Chappelle's show NYD marathon that I recorded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom