NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

1st and 10...

Run left?
Run right?
Run up the middle?

I love Linehan - let’s call our first 1st and 10 pass right after the QB scrambled to convert a 3rd and 10.

Dak gagged on that. Too many wasted opportunities.

Wow. I’m grateful Brees picked tonight to have his worst outing.

Credit the D but Brees has also been off (thank god)

You could see this one coming.

The Saints had covered nine straight games in a row. Their last three wins were blowouts against teams that are really struggling for one reason or another. Not to take anything away from NO as they're clearly one of the SB faves but they best take the route thru Bourbon Street or else they may not get there.

Its also tough to come with your A game every night and they needed it tonight cuz Dallas has a very good defense. I'm ready to concede the NFC East to the 'Boys right now. Thankfully in the playoffs the coach and the QB will be their undoing. ;)

You could see this one coming.

The Saints had covered nine straight games in a row. Their last three wins were blowouts against teams that are really struggling for one reason or another. Not to take anything away from NO as they're clearly one of the SB faves but they best take the route thru Bourbon Street or else they may not get there.

Its also tough to come with your A game every night and they needed it tonight cuz Dallas has a very good defense. I'm ready to concede the NFC East to the 'Boys right now. Thankfully in the playoffs the coach and the QB will be their undoing. ;)

This was Garrett's Superbowl. Maybe Dallas wins the NFC east but this cowboys fan has zero faith they can do much in the playoffs.

This was Garrett's Superbowl. Maybe Dallas wins the NFC east but this cowboys fan has zero faith they can do much in the playoffs.

The defense is light years better than recent playoff teams in big D. I’m hopeful depending on how the playoff seeding shakes out.

Looks like GB won’t be in it so I don’t have to worry about reliving recent blown playoff chances.

The defense is light years better than recent playoff teams in big D. I’m hopeful depending on how the playoff seeding shakes out.

Looks like GB won’t be in it so I don’t have to worry about reliving recent blown playoff chances.

Good point here. If we win the wildcard just gotta hope it's the Rams we see. Don't want a rematch in the SuperDome unless it's the NFC championship

They get Frederick back and get the offense going they can beat anyone.

I’ll be shocked if Frederick returns this year, if ever.

I would be less surprised if he’s forced to retire due to his illness.

But I agree that the offense makes a quantum leap if he miraculously returns this year.

I’ll be shocked if Frederick returns this year, if ever.

I would be less surprised if he’s forced to retire due to his illness.

But I agree that the offense makes a quantum leap if he miraculously returns this year.

I think he will be back for next year. His progress is promising. Either way cowboys need to draft a tackle or two this spring.

May have best defense in the NFL. Coach and QB? Not so much.

Dak and the Clappper are not going anywhere unfortunately. The best we Cowboys fans can hope for is that they replace the OC over the off season with someone who realizes Romo is no longer the QB.

After watching last night, the 1 thing I know with absolute certainty...Brees is washed up.

After watching last night, the 1 thing I know with absolute certainty...Brees is washed up.

I just want to know if you've renewed Eli's life insurance policy heading into Sunday's tilt? That Bear pass rush is nasty.

May have best defense in the NFL. Coach and QB? Not so much.

If the 2011 Jints can win it all then why not Clappy McClapperton and Dak.

The flukiness of that SB run is astounding - the first (and only) team to win a SB with a negative point differential.

This Dallas team looks to be built from a similar mold - elite defense and mediocre QB play.

I just want to know if you've renewed Eli's life insurance policy heading into Sunday's tilt? That Bear pass rush is nasty.
For 15 years the NFL (and media) have tried to knock him out.

I’ll put $$ on him still standing at the end.

With a W.

With a W.

Next to Witten and Romo in the booth. To make the most awkward and boring commentator crew on the air.

With a W.

I'm sure he will be standing at the end. He is quite durable. But not before he throws a mind bending pick that gets taken back to the house. ;)

On a side note if there is a more unwatchable tv experience than the Fox Thursday night pre game show .. I have not seen it. What an absolute mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom