NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Dallas D is bracketing Michael Thomas and putting the speedy LB on Kamara.
They are going to need someone else to step up 1 on 1.

Dallas' speed on D is going to keep the Saints offense from exploding in this one.

Dallas defense looking good again. Team speed at LB is a huge help vs all the weapons Saints have. If Dallas keeps it up and wins it I have to partly chalk it up to Saints being due for a let down too. Cowboys are hungry, need the win bad and Saints haven't hit pothole since week 1.

Defensive speed is impressive. I just don’t think the Dallas Offense can be consistent all game, but I could be wrong.

Huge stop.

The Saints will eventually get it going on offense. Dallas has to stop wasting offensive drives with turnovers or field goals.

I'm fine with Joe Buck but when he references NO being 1st against the run and 30th against the pass does he have any understanding of why that might be the case?

Defensive speed is impressive. I just don’t think the Dallas Offense can be consistent all game, but I could be wrong.

They haven't been until they brought in Cooper. He is a lot better than I thought tbh. Just goes to show how smart Oakland continues to be in terms of talent evaluation. The big problem the Saints have is defensive speed of cowboys and a tired defense in the second half.

Obviously the biggest problem Dallas will have is pretty obvious. An offense that puts up 37/game and a ball Hawking D.

So what is it with half the Saints team spending more time running their mouths than performing?

Excellent half by the Cowboys but right at the end you saw why the Clapper is such a liability. NO has 3rd and 15 from their own 20 with 38 seconds left and Dallas has all three TOs left. Does the Clapper realize he can't carry those three TOs into the 2H?

They haven't been until they brought in Cooper. He is a lot better than I thought tbh. Just goes to show how smart Oakland continues to be in terms of talent evaluation. The big problem the Saints have is defensive speed of cowboys and a tired defense in the second half.

Obviously the biggest problem Dallas will have is pretty obvious. An offense that puts up 37/game and a ball Hawking D.

So what is it with half the Saints team spending more time running their mouths than performing?

This is a first half dud I didn’t expect tbh.

I won’t count them out with Brees, but this is the worst offensive start I can remember in a long time. All the credit goes to the Dallas defense and coaching staff(garrett/marinelli) .

Excellent half by the Cowboys but right at the end you saw why the Clapper is such a liability. NO has 3rd and 15 from their own 20 with 38 seconds left and Dallas has all three TOs left. Does the Clapper realize he can't carry those three TOs into the 2H?

Marronesque.

Cooper has helped but every exec in the league would make that trade 100 times out of 100 if they were in Oakland's shoes.

He only knows how to win a few big games but then can't do it come playoff time. He leaves a lot of points on the field due to poor decisions alone.

Payton and Brees should both have been Cowboys but Jerry was still alive so that wasn't to be.

Cowboys fan but no team I enjoy more to watch than NO. Love Brees and loved Payton as a coach even before he was a HC.

I'm fine with Joe Buck but when he references NO being 1st against the run and 30th against the pass does he have any understanding of why that might be the case?

Well it’s been because they’ve bludgeoned teams all year. They are built like the Manning era Colts.

As frustrating as run plays on 2nd and 1.

Linehan never tries anything on favorable downs like that.

Along with Dak missing a wide open receiver on that sack. The amount of times he misses a read from the pocket when under pressure is unreal.

I have to say the linebacker that has taken over for Sean Lee is better than him. He’s fast.

Jalen Smith is a very good player too. If he didn't blow out his knee in a bowl game he would have been a top ten pick.

The flags on every play makes me hate the NFL.

This has been an evenly officiated game but I absolutely hate the flag fest too many NFL games become.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom