NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Yep. The record has been far better with LVE in and Lee sitting.

If they could get a top 4 round pick for Lee I’d trade him (doubt any other team would be dumb enough)

Let him finish out the year and put a headset on soon.

And that’s why FGs and fumbles in the first half are coming back to haunt the Boys.

That TD could arguably have been offensive PI. Not egregious but definitely could have been called. Either way stupidity of Dallas penalties was to blame.

That TD could arguably have been offensive PI. Not egregious but definitely could have been called. Either way stupidity of Dallas penalties was to blame.

Agreed. 50/50 call.

As much as I didn’t want that TD I’m glad they didn’t call it.

The over officiating sucks. Let em play unless it’s obvious.

Nice job Linehan. Goes from predictable Run on first down to predictable pass on first run on second. Like clockwork.

And this is when Linehan makes my blood boil.

What routes are receivers running.

It sucks that Dak is a “gotta see the guy open before I throw it” QB but you gotta call plays that always have a 5-8 yard safety valve for Prescott.

I see why Cowboy fans hate their offense.

They should have a very good offense despite Prescott’s limitations as a QB - given Elliot and Cooper.

Linehan designs some crafty plays but he turtles up in play calling.

They should have a very good offense despite Prescott’s limitations as a QB - given Elliot and Cooper.

Linehan designs some crafty plays but he turtles up in play calling.

Prescott isn’t any worse than Trubisky. The Bears must have better coaching.

Dallas’s left end 96 was lined up further in the neutral zone on that sack than Gregory was on the strip sack.

Clearly targeting there. Should have been called.

I believe refs get flag fatigue because there are so many trite rules to manage.

If there were fewer penalties the important calls, like that blown targeting call, are more easily made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom