NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Good luck wid dat. Most fan bases would go absolutely batsheet if they did that. The NFL had no choice. This nonsense is hurting their bottom line which in turn is going to hurt the player's bottom line. The point has been made. Time to move on. Somebody wants to take a knee then good luck with their NFL employment prospects.

The NFL is to blame. The owners are the ones who wrapped the game in the flag and brought politics onto the field.

Good luck wid dat. Most fan bases would go absolutely batsheet if they did that. The NFL had no choice. This nonsense is hurting their bottom line which in turn is going to hurt the player's bottom line. The point has been made. Time to move on. Somebody wants to take a knee then good luck with their NFL employment prospects.

The owners are hypocrites. They took tax money for the department of defense to have "patriotic" exhibits at their stadiums just to boost their bottom lines.

The NFL is to blame. The owners are the ones who wrapped the game in the flag and brought politics onto the field.
Don’t care who’s to blame now...stand for the Anthem.

Just like every other sport.

It’s dumb and stupid.

Since I am already irked this morning with the NFL I think it garbage they are letting Patricia and Reuben Foster off the hook on their zero tolerance policy after what they did to Zeke.

Having the anthem at sporting events is what is dumb and stupid.
I like it, but I can’t say I’d miss it...if it wasn’t done.

50/50 that I’m in my seat.

I guess I do like telling my son to stand, take his hat off and put over his heart. He even sorta sings it.

Ok I like it, it stays.

Since I am already irked this morning with the NFL I think it garbage they are letting Patricia and Reuben Foster off the hook on their zero tolerance policy after what they did to Zeke.
Eli Manning settles a fraud case.
NFL doesn’t find that necessary to even open an investigation.
The guy settled a FRAUD case.
NFL Finds No Reason To Punish Or Even Question Eli Manning After Fraud Case Settles Out Of Court

Brady was suspended 4 games without proving he did anything:
Zeke was suspended 6 games even when the NFL investigator found nothing.

Goodell and the NFL management council are jokes.

If you're trying to say that most NFL fans are smoothbrains, then yeah I agree.

I like it, but I can’t say I’d miss it...if it wasn’t done.

50/50 that I’m in my seat.

I guess I do like telling my son to stand, take his hat off and put over his heart. He even sorta sings it.

Ok I like it, it stays.

I like at events that are country related. Like the Olympics and such. I don't care for it otherwise.

NFL Finds No Reason To Punish Or Even Question Eli Manning After Fraud Case Settles Out Of Court

The Manning's are untouchable. Everyone knows that. They play good soldier with the league.

If you're trying to say that most NFL fans are smoothbrains, then yeah I agree.

Yeah I guess they're not enlightened enough to understand what protesting the national anthem has to do with dissatisfaction with policing in urban communities. Particularly when those community members are 100x more likely to die at the hands of each other than by the police. Talk about hypocrisy.

Yeah I guess they're not enlightened enough to understand what protesting the national anthem has to do with dissatisfaction with policing in urban communities. Particularly when those community members are 100x more likely to die at the hands of each other than by the police. Talk about hypocrisy.

Not an excuse for police to be above the law.

I guess it's ok for bankers to commit bank fraud too.

I honestly don't expect the average NFL fan (and I don't consider the average NFL fan to be posting in this thread) to understand anything deeper than "Stick to sportz!!!!one"

You gotta love the irony behind the NFL publicly announcing the rule change the same day that the NBA basically goes in the opposite direction re: what happened in Milwaukee.

You gotta love the irony behind the NFL publicly announcing the rule change the same day that the NBA basically goes in the opposite direction re: what happened in Milwaukee.

Nah that was great police work. They did a great job keeping the community safe.

Not an excuse for police to be above the law.

I guess it's ok for bankers to commit bank fraud too.

Depends which bankers. ;)

I'm all for locking up bad cops. In fact they should be held to a very high standard. What that has to do with protesting the national anthem at a football game, I'm not really sure. And maybe these protesters could do everybody a favor and shine a light on the murder and mayhem that takes place in these communities that has nothing to do with good or bad police work.

It’s because Eli did nothing wrong.

Did not try to hide any involvement.

Did not destroy evidence.

Did not lie.

And did not do anything to comprise the integrity of Sunday’s.

I love the argument that you shouldn't protest one injustice unless you are protesting all of them.

Nah more like you should acknowledge reality. That a young black man is 100x more likely to die at the hands of another black man than he is at the hands of the police. As long as the SJWs continue to refuse to acknowledge that FACT then these urban communities will continue to suffer.

Kneeling for the anthem would definitely "comprise (sic) the integrity of Sunday's."

Nah the NFL tells me that legalizing betting in NJ compromises the integrity of the game. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom