NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Jacksonville just kept a drive going for an unsportsmanlike taunting penalty. Doug's team is an undisciplined mess

McCarthy fired.

Rodgers better start playing better or look in the mirror.

Agreed. His demeanor these last several weeks has almost shouted, "Do you see this America? Are you watching? Look at what I have to put up with."

Chase Daniel is so bad.

I would hardly say that. He's one of the better backups imho and surprised some team never gave him a shot.

San Diego Supercharged! Stupid Steelers committing 18 offsides penalties in the last 3 seconds. :)

How Tomlin keeps his job is beyond me. That team is so poorly coached.

How Tomlin keeps his job is beyond me. That team is so poorly coached.
Pittsburgh's talent on their 53 man roster is probably the best overall in the league. They may not have an Aaron Donald on defense but the roster has more talent than the Rams.

They jumped offsides 3 plays in a row which is unbelivable. They need New England and Houston to lose twic each to have a chance at a bye. They do play NE but they could self destruct.

Free money alert for myself New England should not be -10 at Miami this week. They suck in Miami.
They are a .500 team in Miami in the Brady Era and these Dolphins don't suck. No way I would lay double digits with how these Patriots have played on the road.
They should be -7 at most.

Best value is Houston

SUPER BOWL ODDS
Rams +350
Saints +350
Patriots +600
Chiefs +700
Chargers 12/1
Steelers 15/1
Texans 16/1
Bears 25/1
Dallas 30/1
Ravens, Vikings 50/1
Seattle 60/1
Colts 80/1
Eagles 85/1
Panthers 125/1
Broncos, Titans 150/1
Packers 500/1
Dolphins 600/1
Redskins 1000/1

McCarthy fired.

Rodgers better start playing better or look in the mirror.

I hear ya. Seems like GB though is ravaged by injuries year after year. I have some friends that are Packers fans who are highly skeptical of the the training staff/S&C on that team.

Best value is Houston

SUPER BOWL ODDS
Rams +350
Saints +350
Patriots +600
Chiefs +700
Chargers 12/1
Steelers 15/1
Texans 16/1
Bears 25/1
Dallas 30/1
Ravens, Vikings 50/1
Seattle 60/1
Colts 80/1
Eagles 85/1
Panthers 125/1
Broncos, Titans 150/1
Packers 500/1
Dolphins 600/1
Redskins 1000/1
My preseason prediction of Texans saints is looking good.

Last edited:
Adrian Peterson speed on that 90 yard TD was amazing for a 33 year old.
Or the Eagles team speed on defense is really bad he wasn’t close to being caught.

Adrian Peterson speed on that 90 yard TD was amazing for a 33 year old.
Or the Eagles team speed on defense is really bad he wasn’t close to being caught.

They are so bad at hitting gaps. They are playing a BUNCH of backup DBs and LBs. But, AP looked great though for sure! Eagles top 4 corners are out, MLB Jordan Hicks, and down a couple of safeties too.

Fantasy playoffs have arrived and both Melvin Gordon and James Conner are sidelined. What horrible luck for me!

Fantasy playoffs have arrived and both Melvin Gordon and James Conner are sidelined. What horrible luck for me!
Same situation for me. Thankfully, I at least have ekeler/Jackson and Samuels to fill in.

Hey, I had Kareem Hunt on my SU squad. Doesn't matter, though. I was the definition of mediocre this season.

Best value is Houston

SUPER BOWL ODDS
Rams +350
Saints +350
Patriots +600
Chiefs +700
Chargers 12/1
Steelers 15/1
Texans 16/1
Bears 25/1
Dallas 30/1
Ravens, Vikings 50/1
Seattle 60/1
Colts 80/1
Eagles 85/1
Panthers 125/1
Broncos, Titans 150/1
Packers 500/1
Dolphins 600/1
Redskins 1000/1

I still don't think the Texans are a good team. I'll probably be betting on them to lose their first playoff game no matter what the matchup is. The only team outside of the top 5 that I'd consider touching would be the Vikings and that's only because 50/1 is good odds for what I think might be the #3 team in the NFC.

Edit: #3 team if they put it all together, which they haven't done on a consistent basis this year

I still don't think the Texans are a good team. I'll probably be betting on them to lose their first playoff game no matter what the matchup is. The only team outside of the top 5 that I'd consider touching would be the Vikings and that's only because 50/1 is good odds for what I think might be the #3 team in the NFC.

Edit: #3 team if they put it all together, which they haven't done on a consistent basis this year

Best value to me is the Chargers at 12 to 1.

Best value to me is the Chargers at 12 to 1.
Chargers last month schedule is brutal. They will need a complete crash by the Chiefs to get a bye.
They got @KC, Baltimore, and @Denver in their last 3 games.
Plus LA has the worst HFA in the league bar none. They have to use the silent count at home whenever they play a team with a real fanbase.
There playoff road looks like it will be Pitt/Hou/NE, KC/NE/Hou, AFC title game.
They would earn it if they got to the SB.
As I don't see KC finishing worse than 12-4 and KC will have the tiebreaker with LA if they both finish at 12-4 as long as KC beats Oak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom