NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

KC can for sure beat them with a healthy Mahommes and If KC has healthy receiving corps. Do I think they will if they meet in the playoffs? No...but I think they can win.
Their defense isn't as good as last year.

The Pats defense got gashed more by Lamar than any other team besides Miami.

The Pats defense got gashed more by Lamar than any other team besides Miami.
Patriots defense would be fine in a second matchup. The speed shocked them to start the game. The adjusted and then they couldn’t get one stop in the second half.
Ravens offense shortened the game.
You need to play 4-2-5. Patriots 3-4 left the perimeter open to speed and Ravens got chunk plays early.
Lamar looks legit.
Patriots offense if they don’t fumble I wonder how the game goes if they go ahead but they got a break in the first half.

Glad I stayed glued to the TV for this game. Lamar is IMO the most entertaining player in the NFL right now, even moreso than Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, and Wilson.

I don't know, Jameis might be. Either team can score a td on any given play.

I don't know, Jameis might be. Either team can score a td on any given play.

Lombardi cracks me up when he talks about James ... “now the first thing about Jameis is you gotta make sure he knows what color jerseys you’re wearing “

Two things.

Lamar Jackson is the real deal, we know this.

Flores is showing signs of being a very promising HC in Miami. The jets suckkkk, but the Dolphins are showing some significant improvement with a talent bereft roster. Williams and Gesicki are studs. Excited to see the future.

Two things.

Lamar Jackson is the real deal, we know this.

Flores is showing signs of being a very promising HC in Miami. The jets suckkkk, but the Dolphins are showing some significant improvement with a talent bereft roster. Williams and Gesicki are studs. Excited to see the future.
The Sports Pope Francesa was obessed with Gesicki coming out of Penn State. He thought he was a Gronk type player. I don't see that but the kid is underutilized and has a lot of potential.

The Sports Pope Francesa was obessed with Gesicki coming out of Penn State. He thought he was a Gronk type player. I don't see that but the kid is underutilized and has a lot of potential.

i wish he blocked better but man that kid has hands.

I think we finish with 3 wins

i wish he blocked better but man that kid has hands.

I think we finish with 3 wins
Cincinnati you guys are favored at home.
Defintely could be the Jets again.
I wouldn't doubt the Fins beating Cleveland or the Giants.

It will cost you guys Tua but the team has the picks to trade up for him.

Cincinnati you guys are favored at home.
Defintely could be the Jets again.
I wouldn't doubt the Fins beating Cleveland or the Giants.

It will cost you guys Tua but the team has the picks to trade up for him.
wonder if tua’s the best option

wonder if tua’s the best option
I personally don't like him as a franchise QB. I think his weapons are insane and because college DBs can't cover like NFL DBs he gets easy windows to throw into.
I don't think I would take him high. I like Jacob Eason and Jake Fromn the most from this class.
Herbert and Tua overrated IMO. Burrow not buying it seems Tribusky ish for me.

I personally don't like him as a franchise QB. I think his weapons are insane and because college DBs can't cover like NFL DBs he gets easy windows to throw into.
I don't think I would take him high. I like Jacob Eason and Jake Fromn the most from this class.

surprised Fromm’s not nearly as touted as I figured he’d be.

Liking Eason over Tua is liking Leaf over Manning 2.0. Overthinking it.

It's because he's elite mentally and not athletically.
Well thatll only get you so fa... (how many rings does Brady have)?

This dude needs to get a grip:

This dude needs to get a job:

How the hell did a black cat get on the field.
That was funny as heck.
Also if Dallas loses this game the Clapper has to be fired.

How the hell did a black cat get on the field.
That was funny as heck.
Also if Dallas loses this game the Clapper has to be fired.

The cat had to have been brought into the stadium by somebody.

Dallas should run Zeke every single play. He’s a beast. Anything else is just asking for trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom