NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Well people can’t say NE is getting a friendly whistle tonight.

Marshall Newhouse is their starting LT right now? Yikes.

Give you Solder and his entire contract back for a couple gallons of clam chowder?

Actually, looking at the replay, I think the ball was coming out before his elbow was down

Marshall Newhouse is their starting LT right now? Yikes.

Give you Solder and his entire contract back for a couple gallons of clam chowder?
Yeah the LT is on IR for 2 more games.

Looked pretty much the same as the Burkhead play to me, and that was overturned...

And a fumble lol. Old man Brady just going to ride the defense and the shitty ass turnovers from the opposition

Kitchens should have to take a slow train home, he doesn't deserve a flight, and be fired by sunrise. That first failed attempt on 4th down in the 3rd qtr with 5 min left, on the 5 yd line, when the score was 17-12 was stupid af. The second fail in the 4th qtr on 4th down wasn't a whole lot better.

the play call from the 5 was bad - a QB sneak with a smallish QB? Odd...especially with Chubb in the backfield.

The 4th down play in the 4th quarter, I thought was fine. I mean, OBJ was open down the sideline for a big gain.

If the Ravens score a TD to go up 14-0, I think it’s game over. This Pats offense isn’t good.

Clearly, I was wrong...but in my defense, I didn't envision two scoring drives by the Patriots totaling 40 yards

No they grade players on each play and it is not stat dependent.

I was intrigued by these PFF rankings, so I looked them up.

Per PFF, Brady has been better than Rodgers and Watson this year. Does anyone agree with that?

I'm not paying for their premium content, but PFF does appear to have a numerical rating system, similar to QBR. Mayfield's PFF ranking in 2018 was 84.5.

Patriots offense is only playing one personnel that entire half.
1 TE/1 RB/ 3 WR
If they can’t get a 2nd TE on the field they will struggle.
Defense took Jason McCourty out for JC Jackson and got more speed on the field.

I apologize to Phil Simms. This Sunday night crew is my least favorite crew.

Correct call no issue with that but these stooges are annoying. End of rant. Put the fixodent in Al.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom