NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Nice. I didn't get a great # there as I have Indy Over 7.5. Need them to go 2-2. I have under Chicago (9) and under Washington (6.5) that both are looking good.

At second glance, I haven't won the Colts won just yet; I got them at 6.5

That Colts-Titans division might be the most boring division in pro sports. I pay zero attention to any of them.
That division is a powerhouse compared to the trash in the NFC east

Yeah winning the NFC conference title with 5 FGs and an opponent's inexcusable fumble with less than two minutes to go didn't sit well with me. Nor did it sit well when that same franchise had one guy cough up three fumbles to give u another gift win. Periodically God appears to be a NYG fan.

Clutch play, making few mistakes, perseverance, and never folding...championship qualities shared by the 90, 07, and 11 Giants!

Well the Rams receivers actually had a reason to show up today. Be interesting to see if this gets Goff on track

That Colts-Titans division might be the most boring division in pro sports. I pay zero attention to any of them.
Texans are pretty talented when healthy but they don’t scare anybody in the playoffs.
I happen to think Watson is a stud who will win an MVP one of these years.
I think Indy has a good coach in Reich and when they use their cap space will be scary. Their OL keeps them in every game where a game manager in Brissett is good for them.
The Titans I WILL NEVER EVER EVER bet on one of their games while Vrabel is there HC.
That is the most schizo team in NFL history. They can beat anyone and lose to anyone.

Jacksonville wasted their special season on Blake Bortles and are now just a mini-version of Titans. Schizo and not consistent.

Well the Rams receivers actually had a reason to show up today. Be interesting to see if this gets Goff on track

Goff and Cooks have done their best to torpedo one of my fantasy teams. I still should make the playoffs regardless. If they can give me one monster game each at the right time, I’ll forgive them.

Clutch play, making few mistakes, perseverance, and never folding...championship qualities shared by the 90, 07, and 11 Giants!

Let's be honest. You left out good fortune.

If you don’t make mistakes, persevere, and never fold, good fortune tends to come your way.

Fair points. But don't worry, we won't revoke your Big Blue membership if u admit that u got some lucky breaks along the way. ;)

Fair points. But don't worry, we won't revoke your Big Blue membership if u admit that u got some lucky breaks along the way. ;)

What you call lucky breaks I call championship defenses and special teams making plays, and a well schooled Syracuse product rising to the occasion and making his biggest play since blocking VT punts and roasting DBs in 2002.

That didn't take long. Classic. NE has a false start and the refs don't call it but instead flag a marginal PF penalty.
“Marginal” is a kind word for it.

What you call lucky breaks I call championship defenses and special teams making plays, and a well schooled Syracuse product rising to the occasion and making his biggest play since blocking VT punts and roasting DBs in 2002.

I guess the ST pass rush caused Norwood's kick to go wide right?

I guess the ST pass rush caused Norwood's kick to go wide right?

Long kick on grass with an insane amount of pressure. Many would fold. Matt Bahr didn’t fold under similar circumstances a game earlier however, as he stuck a dagger into a two time defending champion, on the road.

“Marginal” is a kind word for it.

You are expected to anticipate when a Patriots player is GOING to be down unlike any other NFL player, historically AK

I watch a ton of football every weekend. yet I am constantly amazed at the stupidity and selfishness of NFL and college players. It's an epidemic. He's a cheatin' SOB but one thing u never see is Hoodie's players making those mistakes.

Long kick on grass with an insane amount of pressure. Many would fold. Matt Bahr didn’t fold under similar circumstances a game earlier however, as he stuck a dagger into a two time defending champion, on the road.

Enjoy the memories. That's all u got right now. :)

I watch a ton of football every weekend. yet I am constantly amazed at the stupidity and selfishness of NFL and college players. It's an epidemic. He's a cheatin' SOB but one thing u never see is Hoodie's players making those mistakes.

The Ole Miss(I think?) kid who pretended to be a peeing dog after a TD, and cost his team the game was both comically absurd and tragic. Following that loser Cleveland Brown OBJ’s lead...

Refs in full “got the call from the commish” Mode to keep the pats in it ..

these first three quarters don’t matter .. O’Brien will figure a way to blow it , combined with referee assist

You people can hate the Patriots all you want but Michaels and Collinsworth are so anti-NE it’s funny.

Al Riveron asleep at the switch. Texans have to burn a TO cuz NY can't see an obvious non-catch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom