NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 138 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

BuT iT tHe PaTs ShOuLdN’T hAvE cHaLlEnGeD tHe WaTkInS pLaY.
The refs should have called it a TD and it gets automatically reviewed.

They didn’t deserve to win though.

BuT iT tHe PaTs ShOuLdN’T hAvE cHaLlEnGeD tHe WaTkInS pLaY.
The refs should have called it a TD and it gets automatically reviewed.

They didn’t deserve to win though.
A few things from the officiating.

1. the poor spot is what it is because it is a bang bang play, but I like the challenge because the ball clearly never ent past the 39. What I don’t understand is even if they don’t want to reverse the down shouldn’t they re-spot the ball?
2. On the fumble it was clearly a fumble, and I don’t fully understand why in this day and age they don’t let it play out. Very likely a TD and it forces NE to burn their last challenge
3. The Harry TD. As can be seen in the video I posted earlier it really wasn’t even close. There was a good two inches of green. On a scoring play there is an automatic review so why not call it a TD and reverse if the call is wrong

4. The pass interference on Dorset that wasn’t called happened directly in front of two officials And it wasn’t borderline it was obvious.

many number of those go different they potentially win, at a minimum they go to OT

A few things from the officiating.

1. the poor spot is what it is because it is a bang bang play, but I like the challenge because the ball clearly never ent past the 39. What I don’t understand is even if they don’t want to reverse the down shouldn’t they re-spot the ball?
2. On the fumble it was clearly a fumble, and I don’t fully understand why in this day and age they don’t let it play out. Very likely a TD and it forces NE to burn their last challenge
3. The Harry TD. As can be seen in the video I posted earlier it really wasn’t even close. There was a good two inches of green. On a scoring play there is an automatic review so why not call it a TD and reverse if the call is wrong

4. The pass interference on Dorset that wasn’t called happened directly in front of two officials And it wasn’t borderline it was obvious.

many number of those go different they potentially win, at a minimum they go to OT
It’s a different game but KC still gets a chance to win.
Refs aren’t why they lost.
They got a bad whistle but that isn’t allowed against NE according to some.

We have seen enough winning to last a lifetime no complaining unless it’s a SB game.

ELTwpAUW4AU01sn

I was watching but not listening at the time - what was their explanation for that? Looked like a 100% obvious TD? Did they actually say not conclusive?

No doubt he was in.

I’m guessing the audience for this game will be absolutely HUGE too.

Refs and NFL will take a beating.
They will rightly so. As a Pats fan I am biased, but I can handle a regular season loss. This is another in a long line of games that were significantly impacted by poor officiating across the NFL

No doubt he was in.

I’m guessing the audience for this game will be absolutely HUGE too.

Refs and NFL will take a beating.
I am honestly not that upset. Patriots still control their destiny for a bye.
Playoffs are all tough games.

I was watching but not listening at the time - what was their explanation for that? Looked like a 100% obvious TD? Did they actually say not conclusive?
Two officials concurred on it being out. One with a view and one perhaps obstructed. No challenge available so they never really have to acknowledge how poor of a call it was.

Ref said they saw him go out of bounds at 3.
The Patriots had used their challenges on 2 calls in the 3rd both were close.
Because the refs missed Kelce’s fumble they had to challenge it and that was their last challenge even though they won the second one.
Refs flat screwed up.
If they call it a TD it gets automatically reviewed.

Ref said they saw him go out of bounds at 3.
The Patriots had used their challenges on 2 calls in the 3rd both were close.
Because the refs missed Kelce’s fumble they had to challenge it and that was their last challenge even though they won the second one.
Refs flat screwed up.
If they call it a TD it gets automatically reviewed.
Makes you wonder why a team gets penalized when they win a challenge. I understand they don’t want to slow the game down but in a case where the officials get it wrong the challenge shouldn’t be docked IMO

Makes you wonder why a team gets penalized when they win a challenge. I understand they don’t want to slow the game down but in a case where the officials get it wrong the challenge shouldn’t be docked IMO
The only good thing is Boger and his crew won’t ref any important games anymore.
That crew was just brutal the entire game.
A lot of bad calls and pickups both ways the entire game.
This game just means New England has to beat Buffalo at home to secure a bye.
That is fair.
New England OL was brutal.

The spot challenge by Belichick was a total waste. I'm not sure why coaches still challenge the spot most of the time. Unless it's ridiculously obvious, those rarely get overturned. I watched idiot Rex Ryan in Buffalo keep smashing the challenge flag into the field for spot challenges enough to know this to be true.

The spot challenge by Belichick was a total waste. I'm not sure why coaches still challenge the spot most of the time. Unless it's ridiculously obvious, those rarely get overturned. I watched idiot Rex Ryan in Buffalo keep smashing the challenge flag into the field for spot challenges enough to know this to be true.

That last sentence was hilarious.

ELTkLaiXUAA_req

It was close enough to challenge and they challenged their was OPI by Kelce.
It was in essence a double challenge.

Hot take: KC’s offense is a problem. They excel when they go flat out, but they need to develop an intermediate game to sustain drives and put teams away. The defense did enough today that the offense could have effectively put the game out of reach in the 3rd quarter.

Hot take: KC’s offense is a problem. They excel when they go flat out, but they need to develop an intermediate game to sustain drives and put teams away. The defense did enough today that the offense could have effectively put the game out of reach in the 3rd quarter.

Definitely a hot take. I mean they have 23 pts and a fresh set of downs in FG range on the last play of the quarter when Kelce decides to be an idiot hero..with a 10pt lead despite a blocked punt.
All the Ls when the QB was gimpy or out. That's the best team in the AFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom