NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 140 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

wicked smaaht.

hand over the legit tape and keep the illegal one.
Even Patriots haters know that Russini tweet was done to get clicks/heat.
She wanted their to be trouble.

And I'm not just saying this as someone who had a few. Sheckles on Miami but they got hosed on the overturn pi call. I've seen 50 calls more blatant than that not overturned.

These onion breathed scrubs are really going to no-show and cost us Chase Young?

Who do you guys think has been the better QB in their careers? Eli Manning, or Philip Rivers? Let’s discuss.

Who do you guys think has been the better QB in their careers? Eli Manning, or Philip Rivers? Let’s discuss.
Eli has had the better career because he won 2 SBs.
Philip Rivers is the better player.

Philip Rivers is Amare Stoudmaire.
Eli Manning is Robert Horry.
I would rather have Horry’s Career.

While Eli isn’t playing a perfect game gotta say this performance reminds me of the movie for Love of the Game.
Gotta tip your cap to Eli.
It’s a good way to go out.

These up close shots of all the distressed Eagles fans has me dying laughing. Funniest television programming I’ve seen in a long time.

If Dallas and Philly didn't play each other the odds of them both losing out would be pretty good. Just two awful teams.

Sure Jan
I know the team doesn’t do a weekly video on a different part of the organization each week.

Equipment staff

Video department one week

Team nutrition the next week

College draft scouting

The team was stupid for not telling the Bengals that week’s video was on the advanced scout team.
They weren’t spying on the Bengals. This is just red meat for people to bitch about.

Last edited:
“for the past year”
Yeah actually they have been doing it the entire year.
You don’t care.
They have been showing how the entire organization works behind the scenes.
Equipment, diet, video crew, training staff etc.
That week’s episode was on advanced scouting.
They admitted their mistake and now people get to make a mountain out of nothing.

No one would be making a mountain out of this if there weren't a history. They lose the benefit of the doubt.
What benefit of the doubt?
People don’t care about facts. They care about narratives.
This is nothing. Again the team has been doing a behind scenes of the entire organization and posting them on YouTube.
They made a mistake not telling the Bengals and only the Browns but the facts don’t matter they are guilty.

No one would be making a mountain out of this if there weren't a history. They lose the benefit of the doubt.

This is why it was horrendously stupid to burn the tapes the first time around.

the only conclusion from a logical person is they contained footage that impugned the integrity of the game, otherwise why on earth would you do that a couple days into an investigation

a call went out to the cabal, our way of life is at risk, so for the greater good (enrichment of us all) we gotta burn these, say it’s nothing and you’ll play along and count your checks

then this stuff wouldn’t matter

What benefit of the doubt?
People don’t care about facts. They care about narratives.
This is nothing. Again the team has been doing a behind scenes of the entire organization and posting them on YouTube.
They made a mistake not telling the Bengals and only the Browns but the facts don’t matter it wasn’t spying.
Well, a narrative based on past cheating. That cost your coach $500K. And the team $250K (I believe). And a 1st round pick.

And now we allegedly have taping of the coaching staff of a future opponent for an entire quarter.

It really doesn't matter if it was a mistake or not. It really doesn't matter if this "is nothing".

You truly can't see why people would think the Patriots are cheating again?

these low level people never know the rules. It’s always something.
So you basically mean the Jim Boeheim defense from our last NCAA violations was wrong and the NCAA was correct to nail Boeheim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom