NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Definitely a hot take. I mean they have 23 pts and a fresh set of downs in FG range on the last play of the quarter when Kelce decides to be an idiot hero..with a 10pt lead despite a blocked punt.
All the Ls when the QB was gimpy or out. That's the best team in the AFC.
But that’s the problem, right? Take your first down, go down, do it again and again and again and crush the souls of your opponents. This is what made the Pats great for nearly 2 decades.

Trust me, I love my Chiefs, this is what will make them a dynasty.

But that’s the problem, right? Take your first down, go down, do it again and again and again and crush the souls of your opponents. This is what made the Pats great for nearly 2 decades.

Trust me, I love my Chiefs, this is what will make them a dynasty.

Sure but that's way more correctable than the problems other teams have.
Like Nick Chubb fumbling on every other carry, it won't happen most games, only vs NE.

Would the Dorsett PI play been overturned if they challenged it?
I think it would have been called on a challenge.
That was Nickel-Robey standard I think.
I wasn’t sure live but watching it on replay he had no ability to make a ball on the ball because of Fuller.

Officiating is real bad. They gave the Niners a TD yesterday when the Saints twice stopped them on 4th down and missed a holding call against the Niners on 4th down.

“ actually prefer to play KC in the divisional round to Houston/Tennessee/Buffalo.”

are you serious ? KC is so much better than all three of those teams when healthy .. Houston is trash .. buffalo is basically a crapppier version of NE.. slightly worse defense .. slightly worse offense ... and Tennessee is in full Cinderella mode .. just waiting till midnight ..

“ actually prefer to play KC in the divisional round to Houston/Tennessee/Buffalo.”

are you serious ? KC is so much better than all three of those teams when healthy .. Houston is trash .. buffalo is basically a crapppier version of NE.. slightly worse defense .. slightly worse offense ... and Tennessee is in full Cinderella mode .. just waiting till midnight ..
The Patriots defense is tailored to KC.
KC was contained outside of one quarter.
That was about as poor as NE can play. I won’t fear a rematch.

"If the Chiefs didn't have the equipment by the time the game started they would have to forfeit, per a source."

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the person responsible for this found out the stuff was in the wrong city.

Their assistant to the traveling secretary is screwed

Image result for costanza yankees

Brady isn’t even playing poorly.
But it’s a team game and he deserve his share.
The booing is a joke. Shut up fans. We have first class fandom for 20 years.

The excuse I heard for the booing was it was just the Connecticut residents who are dual Yankees/Patriots fans doing all the booing

Bad calls happen against every team which I why I can’t stand the over top complaining against NE.
Their coaching staff prepares every single type of situation.
They get breaks but they also get jobbed.

any blame on Bill for wasting those 2 challenges?

The excuse I heard for the booing was it was just the Connecticut residents who are dual Yankees/Patriots fans doing all the booing
I had a friend at the game. Said it wasn’t booing the team it was doing the decision to not call TO after second down and just letting the half end.

any blame on Bill for wasting those 2 challenges?
How did he waste 2 challenges?
He used the first one on a play the ref completely miss spoted by 1 yard.
The second challenge was the ref STUPIDLY called Kelce down when they should have let the play go and it would have been automatically reviewed and that call stopped a Scoop and score.

The refs weren’t why the Patriots lost but they were brutal.
That isn’t even counting the missed PI at the end and in the 3rd quarter they marked a hands to the face penalty as a 5 yard penalty instead of 10 yard penalty.

That crew can’t make the playoffs now.

if they took all the crews off that made mistakes who is left the ACC dudes?

Here we go again...

Not that people will care. Dianna just gaslighting.
Why do teams have electronic communication for play calls?
Good job lighting up the conspiracy people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom