Patriots 35-13, 2 Super Bowl titles
Eagles 31-17 1 Super Bowl title
Cowboys 27-21
Bills 25-23
Dolphins 18-30
Redskins 17-31
Jets 16-32
Giants 12-36

Wowza. Patriots won 12 games this year and this season is a failure.

you take losing hard.

Should have run a better two minute drill. That was one of the worse two minute drills the Saints have ever run. Not sure what Payton/Brees was thinking. They never used that last timeout!!!!

The only change I would make is if you score a TD on the first possession you can go for 2 and if you convert the game is over.
Or you can kick the XP. Then the other team has to score a TD and has to go for 2 and the game ends at that point no matter what.

I say, just play an extra quarter.

Clearly Rudolph gained an advantage by pushing off. Ask Gronk if it was, that's the one thing the refs would call on NE everytime. It was a point of emphasis. But just like last week with Seattle, refs let anything go in the endzone of close games. I'd tell my players to mug or push off, whatever, the chance of the refs swallowing their whistles is great.

you take losing hard.
Oh I am crushed. You don’t know how much not winning every single game just kills a part of me.
I hope your team can actually have a game that matters by Halloween weekend next year. That would be an improvement.

They aren't calling that in a playoff game.
They aren’t calling it in any game honestly. Look at all the holding leading up to it. They let guys jostle like crazy on end zone fades 99% of the time.

And based on all the PIs that have been ignored on review this year, it never stood a chance of being called after that.

Clowney concussed Wentz.
Hope he passes the test in the locker room. If not this game is over.

Clowney concussed Wentz.
Hope he passes the test in the locker room. If not this game is over.

helmet to helmet. Another nfl clown show non call.

Oh I am crushed. You don’t know how much not winning every single game just kills a part of me.
I hope your team can actually have a game that matters by Halloween weekend next year. That would be an improvement.

As I was saying...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom