NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 180 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

NFL does need a modified version of targeting. The college rule is a little extreme.

he should have been ejected. Wentz was even down on the ground.

Would Dallas trade a first round pick for Sean Payton?

New Orleans might consider that.

They could get McCarthy for free and his win loss stats practically mirror Payton's.

Eagles D is holding their own but can't seem to get off the field on 3rd and long or 3rd down in general. Wilson keeps extending the play. Need a stop and/or a turnover.

Seattle targeted Wentz. Bad take by Holt. And this rat of a reporter says this...
She is the same one that stirred up the Wentz stuff in the early season.

They could get McCarthy for free and his win loss stats practically mirror Payton's.
McCarthy is awful.
He held GB back. Rodgers being a great QB made his teams good but they never got enough home playoff games because they were poorly coached and would lose dumb regular season games.
I really hope for Dallas fans they get a better candidate.

Seattle targeted Wentz. Bad take by Holt. And this rat of a reporter says this...
She is the same one that stirred up the Wentz stuff in the early season.
She was fed stuff from Alshon Jeffrey and it was obviously from Jeffrey that Jeffrey took chit from his own locker room.
I like Josina way more than Diana Russini but she stirs the pot a lot.

She was fed stuff from Alshon Jeffrey and it was obviously from Jeffrey that Jeffrey took chit from his own locker room.
I like Josina way more than Diana Russini but she stirs the pot a lot.
Oh, we all know her "source" was Alshon. And yes she does.

Eagles fans complaining about targeting.

Also Eagles fans: Brian Dawkins was the greatest safety of all time.

im not an eagles fan and it was targeting.

Wow, a PI called

McCarthy is awful.
He held GB back. Rodgers being a great QB made his teams good but they never got enough home playoff games because they were poorly coached and would lose dumb regular season games.
I really hope for Dallas fans they get a better candidate.
I'm holding out hope for Urban Meyer.

Eagles fans complaining about targeting.

Also Eagles fans: Brian Dawkins was the greatest safety of all time.

They thought it was “tough” when Jeremiah Trotter took out Jeff Feagles with a blindside hit.

They thought it was “tough” when Jeremiah Trotter took out Jeff Feagles with a blindside hit.
Their current social media outrage is hilarious. It’s all good when one of their own is the head hunter.

Better luck next year, Carsy-cakes.

Fingers crossed you’ll finish a season upright without your melon squashed.

Weak post game interview of clowny. Why not ask him why he went helmet to helmet and didn’t get tossed.

I don’t see any home teams losing next weekend.
Closest game will be GB-Seattle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom