NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 177 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Vikings showing once again the only thing a prevent defense prevents is the win. Let them walk right down the field for the fg.

I guess I just don’t get it. After that fumble try to end the game right there. Instead lose yards and punt.

I’m an in on San Fran the rest of the way. Fluck the rest of these teams.

2 years in a row the Saints got boned. The NFL is a joke.

Still so upset the bills lost but the saints were Super Bowl contenders

I actually like it. I think it's a good compromise between (a) the old NFL system where it was way too easy for the team who won the coin toss, and (b) the college system which is just way too drawn out.
I agree that it got better, but I still hate it. The loser of the coin toss should still get a touch.

I actually like it. I think it's a good compromise between (a) the old NFL system where it was way too easy for the team who won the coin toss, and (b) the college system which is just way too drawn out.
The only change I would make is if you score a TD on the first possession you can go for 2 and if you convert the game is over.
Or you can kick the XP. Then the other team has to score a TD and has to go for 2 and the game ends at that point no matter what.

I agree that it got better, but I still hate it. The loser of the coin toss should still get a touch.

the team that won the coin toss is 8-1-1 this year with the loss being Winstons pick 6 on the first play after winning the toss. The OT rule is as much a joke as the NFL. Of all the major sports, the NFL is the biggest clown show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom