NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 191 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I really don’t have a team to root against left which is good.
I am not a fan of the Chiefs but Andy Reid is a good dude.
Texans are a blah franchise but BoB is a tool.
Vrabel is a good coach and Tennessee deserves it.

San Francisco is a fun team and would like to see Jimmy G get his 3rd ring halfway to Brady.
Green Bay will need a horse shoe to win 3 more games. It’s not out of the question.
Seattle too beat up to win it all.

I see KC vs. San Fran so bet the other way. Houston vs. Green Bay.

Ha, go out on a limb; I mean KC & SF are the best teams left by a mile. Well maybe not that much the way the Titans are playing but it'll be their 4th road game in a row; that's tough.
It never made any sense to me that the Ravens were as good as the season they had.
Gotta pat myself on the back for calling the Chiefs when they were 6-4.
If this post ages poorly then oh well. Houston is garbage.

He really wasn’t awful at all. Like I said, he was pretty good. Just made a couple mistakes and Tennessee took advantage of it and played a nearly flawless game themselves. He made a ton of huge plays last night to keep drives alive but the 4th down execution, drops, and a couple mistakes from Lamar ultimately cost them. He had 2 or 3 TD passes that were dropped and ultimately turned into 0 points.
Lamar was not good last night.
Drops being used is just not fair to the fact he wasn’t good.
The Ravens threw too much and stalled on the Titans side of the field.

He really wasn’t awful at all. Like I said, he was pretty good. Just made a couple mistakes and Tennessee took advantage of it and played a nearly flawless game themselves. He made a ton of huge plays last night to keep drives alive but the 4th down execution, drops, and a couple mistakes from Lamar ultimately cost them. He had 2 or 3 TD passes that were dropped and ultimately turned into 0 points.
I didn’t think that he was awful, but I also didn’t think that he was “pretty good”. I thought that he was just ok. He missed on a lot of throws, and his difficulty in throwing outsides the hashes was magnified. Ball security was an issue as well.

Parlayed Houston with Tennessee, c mon Deshaun Trueblue needs a new golf set

Parlayed Houston with Tennessee, c mon Deshaun Trueblue needs a new golf set
ML?
Holy chit that combo would have been +2040 for my book.
Tennessee was +410
Houston is +320

Good bet and good luck:

I ended up betting the Tennessee money line after they were already up 14. Was still even odds at that point. Parlayed with KC spread though so we’ll see.

ML?
Holy chit that combo would have been +2040 for my book.
Tennessee was +410
Houston is +320

Good bet and good luck:
Yessir.

ive been out of the game on betting for a while. We are b-a-c-k back

Dirk Koetter 2.0 just got hired by the Cleveland Browns.
Those 7 consecutive 3 and outs by the Viking offense had to seal the deal for Haslams.

I didn’t think that he was awful, but I also didn’t think that he was “pretty good”. I thought that he was just ok. He missed on a lot of throws, and his difficulty in throwing outsides the hashes was magnified. Ball security was an issue as well.

im almost certain that if they score their first drive (which they should have if Lamar didn’t throw too high to the TE) they win easily .. titans had already been stopped their first drive ..

Dirk Koetter 2.0 just got hired by the Cleveland Browns.
Those 7 consecutive 3 and outs by the Viking offense had to seal the deal for Haslams.

but now he’s got baker mayfield to work with instead of cousins ...a vastly superior talent ...oh wait

NFL has a hiring issue.
Stefanski gets a HC job after Kubiak comes in and basically babysits him and the team does well.

Minority coaches need to get these coordinator jobs to move up the ladder.
Cleveland is a joke a failed baseball GM is the shadow team president. The team has sucked but he still has power.

I love the Super Dome, but there’s nothing quite like Arrowhead and football looks the best played on real grass.

KC D had been playing great.
Stills torched that guy.

Texans D sucks unless KC O melts down they will score a lot.
Reid has to play really well for Houston.

Kind of reminds me of watching Reid coached teams in the playoffs when he was with the Eagles.

If I win this bet I’ll finally be able to afford my initiation dues to the payside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom