NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 190 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Titans have been dominating both sides of the trenches

Lamar having his worst game of the year helps too

Who had Tannehil winning two road playoff games this season?

how dumb are NFL coaches? It only took 16 games to figure out that all you have to do is make jackson try to complete passes outside the numbers and dont have your pass rushers go beyond the line.

Well I guess we have to root for a SF-KC super bowl to have a fun one.

I would really like to see the Chiefs win it all. They have great fans and haven't been to the Super Bowl in almost 50 years.

One of the few joys I have in football being a Raiders fan is watching Andy Reid's Chiefs gag in the playoffs. Now that the trip to Baltimore is off the table there are no excuses if they don't break a 50 year Super Bowl drought.

how dumb are NFL coaches? It only took 16 games to figure out that all you have to do is make jackson try to complete passes outside the numbers and dont have your pass rushers go beyond the line.

And also make the receivers and tight ends forget how to catch and then stop them on 4th down like no other team was able to do.

Who had Tannehil winning two road playoff games this season?
Shows how important coaching is for QBs. Some of the guys who are "busts" just don't wind up in the right system, with the right coaching.

Granted the media (and a special lmao to the Baltimore radio guy that was trolling the Bills so hard) was kinda asking for it, but man, the Lamar takes after this game are going to be unbearable. There’s so little nuance to the discussion. People acting like Lamar will never win a playoff game are crazy. A couple inopportune turnovers, a lot of dropped passes, and some regression on 4th down covered up what was a mostly good performance from Lamar. Unfortunately for him, the Titans didn’t make any mistakes (the only one that they did make, Baltimore’s WR dropped a 70 yard TD so it didn’t matter) and Baltimore made a few too many.

Granted the media (and a special lmao to the Baltimore radio guy that was trolling the Bills so hard) was kinda asking for it, but man, the Lamar takes after this game are going to be unbearable. There’s so little nuance to the discussion. People acting like Lamar will never win a playoff game are crazy. A couple inopportune turnovers, a lot of dropped passes, and some regression on 4th down covered up what was a mostly good performance from Lamar. Unfortunately for him, the Titans didn’t make any mistakes (the only one that they did make, Baltimore’s WR dropped a 70 yard TD so it didn’t matter) and Baltimore made a few too many.

I agree with pretty much all of that. Good points.
I'm a slow learner but I'm finally starting to lock onto the notion that there are no shortage of ridiculous H0T Takes every NFL weekend. The capper for me was last weekend when Wentz' durability was questioned after getting speared in the back of the head. Obviously some of these @ss-clowns are just looking for clicks and ratings but a lot of it is borne out of old fashioned stupidity and incredibly low football IQ.

EODTU1FW4AAfJWi

I would really like to see the Chiefs win it all. They have great fans and haven't been to the Super Bowl in almost 50 years.

Im torn. Would like to see it for the reasons you stated and for Reid...but that organization has seemed pretty scummy with the off the field stuff that’s gone on with some of its players.

I really don’t have a team to root against left which is good.
I am not a fan of the Chiefs but Andy Reid is a good dude.
Texans are a blah franchise but BoB is a tool.
Vrabel is a good coach and Tennessee deserves it.

San Francisco is a fun team and would like to see Jimmy G get his 3rd ring halfway to Brady.
Green Bay will need a horse shoe to win 3 more games. It’s not out of the question.
Seattle too beat up to win it all.

I see KC vs. San Fran so bet the other way. Houston vs. Green Bay.

I really don’t have a team to root against left which is good.
I am not a fan of the Chiefs but Andy Reid is a good dude.
Texans are a blah franchise but BoB is a tool.
Vrabel is a good coach and Tennessee deserves it.

San Francisco is a fun team and would like to see Jimmy G get his 3rd ring halfway to Brady.
Green Bay will need a horse shoe to win 3 more games. It’s not out of the question.
Seattle too beat up to win it all.

I see KC vs. San Fran so bet the other way. Houston vs. Green Bay.

Tennessee just took out NE and Baltimore on the road. I feel like they’ve got a great chance to get there at this point.

Green Bay irks me just because every single time I watched them they seemed so out of sync offensively. How did they even win that many games?

Lamar is going to rightfully win the MVP but he was awful last night.
He threw multiple ducks, was throwing passes high, and was confused.

The guy is a great player but he was bad last night. Brady got killed for how he played against the Titans.
I wish he had Hollywood Brown, Seth Roberts, Willie Snead as WR and Mark Andrews and Hayden Hurst as TEs.
He does better than he did the previous week throwing to Edelman and JAGs.

Lamar lost this game. He will have them in contention for years though.

Tennessee just took out NE and Baltimore on the road. I feel like they’ve got a great chance to get there at this point.

Green Bay irks me just because every single time I watched them they seemed so out of sync offensively. How did they even win that many games?

Their offense‘s results has been better than the eye test would suggest. Top 10 in points per drive. But it’s been a lot of ugly play that somehow works. Same goes for Seattle; they have like a 0 point differential and went 13-3 anyways.

Lamar is going to rightfully win the MVP but he was awful last night.
He threw multiple ducks, was throwing passes high, and was confused.

The guy is a great player but he was bad last night. Brady got killed for how he played against the Titans.
I wish he had Hollywood Brown, Seth Roberts, Willie Snead as WR and Mark Andrews and Hayden Hurst as TEs.
He does better than he did the previous week throwing to Edelman and JAGs.

Lamar lost this game. He will have them in contention for years though.
He really wasn’t awful at all. Like I said, he was pretty good. Just made a couple mistakes and Tennessee took advantage of it and played a nearly flawless game themselves. He made a ton of huge plays last night to keep drives alive but the 4th down execution, drops, and a couple mistakes from Lamar ultimately cost them. He had 2 or 3 TD passes that were dropped and ultimately turned into 0 points.

Saw a stat that Green Bay never led Detroit in regulation this season yet went 2-0 in those games.

Crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom