NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 189 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Boston is on par with SF.
It’s not NYC, Chicago, LA.

Cambridge/Brookline is full of elitists though that Gisselle is chummy with. Brookline Country Club they are members and is full of the people she likes to be around.
I don’t believe Tampa has that.
Brady and Gisele are elitists.
You mean they hang around with people in their own economic strata, and those with whom they might do business or have common interests. The horror!

That might be the best catch I've ever seen. Knowing you're going to get hit. Wow.

Ravens getting beat at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

Hypothetical here: suppose Derrick Henry was playing Syracusefan in playground football, and went out of self-shotgun... how many of us would it take to bring him down?

Hypothetical here: suppose Derrick Henry was playing Syracusefan in playground football, and went out of self-shotgun... how many of us would it take to bring him down?

Times 3
He is huge no doubt.
None of us would have a chance 1 on 1. What he did to Earl Thomas was amazing.
I do think 3 random people working together could tackle the guy though.

He is huge no doubt.
Not 3 of us keyboard losers

I’d like the odds slightly better if I can bring my lacrosse stick and slash away at his hands.

Force that fumble.
I’d like to bring the big kid from sons hoop team. 6’6” and 265. Lax goalie and lineman on both sides for the football team. He’ll be my proxy

He is huge no doubt.
Selecting 3 at random?

2 and a half have been drinking though, I’d bet.

Patriots loss doesn’t look as bad now.
This is the worst performance I have seen from a bye team since Carolina lost to Arizona in 2008.
In 2010 Green Bay beatdown Atlanta but that was more Rodgers was on fire more than Atlanta gagged.

Patriots loss doesn’t look as bad now.
This is the worst performance I have seen from a bye team since Carolina lost to Arizona in 2008.
In 2010 Green Bay beatdown Atlanta but that was more Rodgers was on fire more than Atlanta gagged.
This is insane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom