NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Washington will look at Tannehill, Bridgewater, Dalton.
I could see him there as a stop gap.
Plus they play in Miami next year an added bonus for him.

I just can't see them going for Tannehill or Dalton with all the money they have invested in Smith. They'll be paying an absurd amount of money for below-average QB play.

Bridgewater could potentially come cheap, so I don't think that can be completely written off, but otherwise, I think Washington is the most obvious candidate to draft a QB.

Washington will look at Tannehill, Bridgewater, Dalton.
I could see him there as a stop gap.
Plus they play in Miami next year an added bonus for him.
Id be so happy if the phins grabbed bridgewater

I just can't see them going for Tannehill or Dalton with all the money they have invested in Smith. They'll be paying an absurd amount of money for below-average QB play.

Bridgewater could potentially come cheap, so I don't think that can be completely written off, but otherwise, I think Washington is the most obvious candidate to draft a QB.

I'm not sure that Bridgewater is coming in cheaper than Tannehill. Imagine they will be pretty close. This year is unusual because there are more guys available than jobs so I think that will stop anyone from being a moron like Elway was last year.

Poor Denver unless they draft a QB in this draft. Flacco is the AFC Eli Manning.

Not consistent but can be dominant in the playoffs and will pile stats.
Flacco’s best year is like the ‘subpar hohum’ year Eli just had.

Not in the same stratosphere.

Glad I don’t have to listen to Bart scott say he’s be a good fit on the Giants.

Now I just need tedy to get hurt again...

Philadelphia at Minnesota is the likely choice for the 3rd game on Thanksgiving night.

Philadelphia at Minnesota is the likely choice for the 3rd game on Thanksgiving night.
That’ll work.

Chicago- Detroit is the 12:30,

Who the pokes playing?

Glad that won't be in Philly. I've been to a few Thanksgiving night games. Pain in the @ss.

Patriots make no sense at all.
Kaepernick doesn’t fit McDaniels offense no matter how much Kraft would like to sign him.
Panthers atleast make some sense as Kap and Newton play similarly.

Patriots make no sense at all.
Kaepernick doesn’t fit McDaniels offense no matter how much Kraft would like to sign him.
Panthers atleast make some sense as Kap and Newton play similarly.

The Panthers make sense because of their owner.

So Peyton Manning or Greg Olsen to the MNF booth.
I would get rid of Tessatore and Booger as well.
Go with Bob Wiscusen, Peyton Manning and Louis Reddick in the MNF booth.

I just want the first round of the draft over. Will tell me all i need to know about the dolphins next 5 years

Superbowl bound! Just what Dallas was missing. A 37 year old TE to run 2 yard patterns. Watch out league!

I appreciate the sentiment but he does help improve blocking.

Hopefully this ends the Rico Gathers experiment. Who knows how Jarwin will recover from injury.

I appreciate the sentiment but he does help improve blocking.

Hopefully this ends the Rico Gathers experiment. Who knows how Jarwin will recover from injury.

He hasn't blocked well in 3 years.

Stephen Jones comes out and says they won't be conservative and their first move is to bring in a over the hill TE who cannot play anymore. Yay, team!

He hasn't blocked well in 3 years.

Stephen Jones comes out and says they won't be conservative and their first move is to bring in a over the hill TE who cannot play anymore. Yay, team!

Have you seen Rico try to block?

Stephen Jones is the NFL version of Donald Trump Jr - he says stuff (mostly wrong and idiotic).

Have you seen Rico try to block?

Stephen Jones is the NFL version of Donald Trump Jr - he says stuff (mostly wrong and idiotic).

Rico will be gone. Hopefully they unload some other dead weight with him.

As a fan I have loved Witt .. but his time is past. Bringing him back does nothing.

Rico will be gone. Hopefully they unload some other dead weight with him.

As a fan I have loved Witt .. but his time is past. Bringing him back does nothing.

I agree. I'm more happy for MNF than how it impacts the offense.

Superbowl bound! Just what Dallas was missing. A 37 year old TE to run 2 yard patterns. Watch out league!
He will finish the year 15rec 280 yards and 3 TDs.

Unfortunately 12-250 and all 3 TDs will be against the Giants.

Can we just put him back in the booth, maybe doing only patsy games or something??...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom