Greg Olsen +350
Kurt Warner +900
Matt Hasselback +900
Boomer Esiason +1200
Randy Moss +1400
Steve Young +2000
Tim Tebow +3300
John Madden +10000
I was actually impressed with Warner on the first AAF game, even though he did pregame and halftime stuff. I think he could be really good.

I have a feeling that Peyton, even though I like him, could end up being a sniveling sycophant.

Odds for who will replace Jason Witten on ESPN MNF:
Peyton Manning +200
Louis Riddick +225
Greg Olsen +350
Kurt Warner +900
Matt Hasselback +900
Boomer Esiason +1200
Randy Moss +1400
Steve Young +2000
Tim Tebow +3300
John Madden +10000
Boomer, Tebow and Madden is just ridiculous.

Peyton is just get people to throw $$ away.

It will be interesting what they do with the whole booth. Whitten ruined them all.

Warner already does the radio feed. Hasslebeck could be good. Riddick is interesting and Olsen is flucked because of how bad Whitten was, but he should get a job talking for someone.

Boomer, Tebow and Madden is just ridiculous.

Peyton is just get people to throw $$ away.

It will be interesting what they do with the whole booth. Whitten ruined them all.

Warner already does the radio feed. Hasslebeck could be good. Riddick is interesting and Olsen is flucked because of how bad Whitten was, but he should get a job talking for someone.
I blow up the entire booth.
Booger and Tessatore go as well.
Peyton Manning gets the first call but he won’t broadcast a game till Brady is retired as he doesn’t want to have to do a production meeting with Brady and give his rival that satisfaction. When he says no.
I would offer the job to Kirk Herbstreit and Louis Reddick.
Reddick is good NFL guy and Herbstreit is a good broadcaster.
Find a good PbP guy and call it a booth.

I blow up the entire booth.
Booger and Tessatore go as well.
Peyton Manning gets the first call but he won’t broadcast a game till Brady is retired as he doesn’t want to have to do a production meeting with Brady and give his rival that satisfaction. When he says no.
I would offer the job to Kirk Herbstreit and Louis Reddick.

Reddick is good NFL guy and Herbstreit is a good broadcaster.
Find a good PbP guy and call it a booth.
I’m good with Reddick, but no way in hell Herby leaves College.

I’d make a run at Kevin Burkhart for PbP.

Then give me Reddick for overall football and give me Warmer to get a player in there.

Boom.

Done.

I’m good with Reddick, but no way in hell Herby leaves College.

I’d make a run at Kevin Burkhart for PbP.

Then give me Reddick for overall football and give me Warmer to get a player in there.

Boom.

Done.
Herbstreit could do both like Lynn Swann in the 1990s on the sidelines.

I wouldn’t leave college if I were Herbstreit as well. He could leave cGD and do the primetime college game on Saturday and then do the MNF game as well if ESPN wanted him.

Herbstreit could do both like Lynn Swann in the 1990s on the sidelines.

I wouldn’t leave college if I were Herbstreit as well. He could leave cGD and do the primetime college game on Saturday and then do the MNF game as well if ESPN wanted him.
Overkill.

He is the #1 college guy in both Studio and Color.

It’s an amazing feat.

NFL only folk, and there’s tons of them , would be like...who the Fluck is this loser?

Tom Brady got paid. Contract extension 3 years plus option 100 Million total. 50 Million guaranteed .

Looks like the Packers and Jets are the finalists for Antonio Brown

I wonder if Josh Rosen is actually worth the 32nd pick.

I don’t know if he is the guy I want succeeding Brady but he definitely has a Goff like jump ability with a good coach.
Brady wants to play 3 more years.
I wouldn’t take a QB till next year.

I wonder if Josh Rosen is actually worth the 32nd pick.

I don’t know if he is the guy I want succeeding Brady but he definitely has a Goff like jump ability with a good coach.
Brady wants to play 3 more years.
I wouldn’t take a QB till next year.
Any insight on which teams are looking at him? Weirdly I’ve found little info.

Any insight on which teams are looking at him? Weirdly I’ve found little info.

The only team that's really been linked to him so far is Washington. I imagine if his cost is actually a 3rd round pick as has been reported, there would be plenty of potential suitors though.

The only team that's really been linked to him so far is Washington. I imagine if his cost is actually a 3rd round pick as has been reported, there would be plenty of potential suitors though.
The Cardinals won’t trade him for less than a 2nd round pick.
He has 3 years left and an option and was a top 10 pick.
He wasn’t that big a bust.
Patriots have 2 2nd round picks they would easily give up one of them if that is all it took.

Tom Curran was saying on local NBC Sports Boston.

Interesting. Rapoport had just said yesterday that the Jets bowed out. Seems like a lot of misinformation going around; Rapoport/Schefter were saying there were 6 teams in negotiations for Brown and then like an hour later someone came out and said it was only one team talking to Pittsburgh lol

The Cardinals won’t trade him for less than a 2nd round pick.
He has 3 years left and an option and was a top 10 pick.
He wasn’t that big a bust.
Patriots have 2 2nd round picks they would easily give up one of them if that is all it took.

Arizona was a hot mess when he was there. Tough to evaluate him on his performance there.

Arizona was a hot mess when he was there. Tough to evaluate him on his performance there.

No kidding. People are morons and have no clue about the entire league. Rosen was playing behind a backup offensive line for a good chunk of the year. Literally all 5 starting lineman ended up on IR by the 1st week of December. 0 QBs in NFL history would have been able to do anything positive whatsoever behind that mess as a rookie.

Interesting. Rapoport had just said yesterday that the Jets bowed out. Seems like a lot of misinformation going around; Rapoport/Schefter were saying there were 6 teams in negotiations for Brown and then like an hour later someone came out and said it was only one team talking to Pittsburgh lol

No one really knows. Saying there are 2 teams in and 1 of them isn't the Raiders is probably stupid. My source being my brain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom